IIT Guwahati has released the GATE 2018 Mock Test for all the 23 papers. Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam to be held on February 3, 4, 10 & 11, 2018 can now use the mock test of GATE to practise and perfect their exam preparation. The entrance exam which is conducted for 23 papers will be held in the online mode in two sessions per day – one in the forenoon and one in the afternoon. Candidates can use the virtual calculator that is part of the test system for performing any calculations. The admit card of GATE 2018 can be downloaded by candidates through GOAPs from January 5 onwards. Check the latest updates and details of the GATE mock test released by IIT Guwahati.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Admissions 2019 OPEN | MAHE #1 Private university in India QS world Ranking
Download Free Sample Paper for GATEDownload Now
To check GATE 2018 Mock Test click here
Salient features of the GATE Mock Test:
- The mock test has been released for each of the 23 papers. Candidates can just click and use the GATE 2018 mock test for the paper they have applied for.
- The mock test is an exact replica of the actual GATE 2018 test.
- The GATE mock test is for 180 minutes and carries questions for 100 marks.
- There is the facility of the inbuilt virtual calculator as well as the timer just like the actual exam
- Candidates may note that there is no login for the mock test of GATE. Candidates just need to click on the login and press enter to start the test
Advantages of the mock test of GATE 2018
- Candidates can get an idea of the GATE 2018 exam environment with the help of the mock test.
- They can also use the virtual calculator to get an idea of its working
- They can know and understand the instructions as well as the working of GATE system
- Mock tests will create a familiarity with the exam such that candidates will feel comfortable on D-Day
GATE 2018 Exam Pattern - It is important to understand the GATE 2018 exam pattern before attempting the exam. A better performance is the outcome if candidates prepare and understand all aspects of the entrance exam. GATE will be held for 3 hours with a mandatory section of General Aptitude and the paper chosen by the candidates. The paper will be for 100 marks with multiple choice questions and numerical answer type questions. Questions will be for 1 mark as well as 2 marks. There will be negative marking.
GATE Syllabus 2018 - Candidates can refer to the syllabus of GATE officially announced by IIT Guwahati. The syllabus had been announced separately for each paper. The GATE syllabus for General Aptitude which is mandatory for all papers had also been announced.
In addition to the mock tests, candidates must also use the past year question papers as well as the GATE sample papers to hone their preparation.
More like GATE
GATE Application Form Correction 2019
GATE Application Form Correction 2019 – IIT Madras has opened the GATE 2019 application form corr...
GATE Exam Centres 2019
GATE Exam Centres 2019 – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 will be conducted acro...
GATE Mock Test 2019
GATE Mock Test 2019 - IIT Guwahati will release GATE 2019 Mock Test in the 4th week of November 2...
GATE Admit Card 2019
GATE 2019 Admit Card – IIT Madras will release the GATE 2019 admit card on January 4. Candidates...
GATE Syllabus 2019
GATE Syllabus 2019 - IIT Madras prescribes the GATE 2019 syllabus for all the 23 papers. The syll...
Questions related to GATE
I am a mechnaical engineering graduate who didn't have any statistics course, in specific during my engineering.
Hello Dear Inorder to be eligible for M.Stat a candidate should have a three years Bachelor Degree in Mathematics or a B.Stat degree from ISI. Bel...
GATe exam centres have been officially released by IIT Madras in 200 cities. ANy changes if any shall be updated on official website List...
Hello indrajeet, What do you want to ask? Please clarify the questions and provide all details. Thank you.
If you devote your maximum time in your preparation and if your concepts are clear and strong then 2 months are enough to clear Gate exam. Apart fr...
How much Time will it required for preparing gate exam in civilengineering to get national lvel rank
Dear Vanne, It depends when you want to start preparing for the GATE exam and be among the top rankers. It also depends how much clear you are...