Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology (ACET) has announced the Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology B.Tech 2015 Admissions for the students interested in getting admissions to undergraduate Engineering courses at the Institute. Candidates can fill online the ACET B.Tech 2015 Application Form and know admission procedure below on this page.
Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology, affiliated to Punjab Technical University, is a private college, situated near 12 km stone on Amritsar-Jalandhar GT Road. The college, established in the year 2002, has been approved by AICTE as well as by Government of Punjab and Government of India.
Click here to Enroll Target Pack for JEE and Other Engineering 2015 Exams or call Exam Helpline at 011-40360360 to talk with Expert counselors.
Programmes offered: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in-
Course duration: 4 years
ACET B.Tech 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the subjects of Chemistry / Biology / Bio-technology / Computer Science, to be eligible for admission.
ACET B.Tech 2015 Selection Process:
In each discipline, (15% of State-quota) are reserved for outside candidates on All-India basis and would be filled through merit in JEE. The remaining 85% seats are reserved for candidates from Punjab and rank in JEE would be the admission criteria.
ACET B.Tech 2015 Application Procedure:
Click here to apply online.
Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology
12 Km. Stone,
Amritsar - Jalandhar G. T. Road
Amritsar - 143001, Punjab (INDIA)
Phone : 0183-5069532 (Main Office)
0183- 5069530, 5069540 (Reception)
Fax No. : 0183-5069535
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form of ACET, Amritsar B.Tech 2018 is available in online and offline mode. Candi...
Application form for B.tech admissions at Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology (ACET) i...
Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology (ACET) will admit students to undergraduate engine...
Hello Abhishek, Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology is a good college and might not be the best one for MBA, but yes it is a good college when it comes to MBA, the previous placement records are not so good and the average salary is 3.5 Lakh per annum, it is your decision to make a choice based on your preference finally. Good MNC's like Hyundai, Infosys, Accenture come for placements to the campus.
Hope this helps.
The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has announced the schedule for February session of ACET 2020. Registrations for the same started on December 5 (3 P.M.) and the last date to register is January 28, 2020. The ACET exam fro February 2020 session will be conducted on February 29 and admit cards for the same will be released on February 12, 2020.
To know more about the registration process, visit the
Inflexion point provides best study material for ACET examination. IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) will conduct the Actuarial Common Entrance Test. ACET is a national level examination organized to offer admission in Actuaries courses offered by various institutions in India. It is best coaching institute for Actuarial Science and ACET in India. Their trainers are very supportive and corporative in nature. They have best results every year.
Website : www.theinflexionpoint.com
Hope this helps.
Lateral Entry fees of CSE is INR 2.95 Lakh.
Expenses Components incorporates Tuition, Admission, Library, Students Welfare, Games and Sports Fee, University Students Development Fee.
Inn Fees (Yearly) is INR 48,000.
Competitor needs to likewise pay an extra charge Rs.10,000/ - as an alert store, which is refundable. Complete Fees payable at the hour of confirmation for understudies dispensed seats through Tuition expense waiver plan is Rs. 28,200/ - . Up-and-comers taking affirmation in lodgings need to pay an additional measure of Rs. 10,000/ - as an alert store which is refundable.
Your Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology, Amritsar brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile