Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
The Scholarship awards interest-free loan scholarships to Indian students with a consistently good academic record. The scholarship amount (upto a maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs) is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation. The scholarships are awarded to students who wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities.
Applications for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships for Higher Studies are invited by the Foundation in the month of January for every academic year.
The mode of application is online.
Documents to be attached: Attested copies of:
- All mark sheets and certificates in support of your educational qualification
Score cards of any qualifying examination taken
Copy of the admission letter(s) from the university, if obtained.
Statement of the course fee and any other financial document
Attested copy of the passport.
One passport size photograph.
Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
Selection Procedure for the Scholarship
All applications will be screened for shortlisting. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed between the months of April-May. It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to attend a personal interview in Mumbai in the month of June.
* Indian nationals residing in India.
* Students below 30 years of age.
* Graduates of a recognised university (students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply).
* Students having sought admission for a postgraduate degree programme at any prestigious university for the fall intake (Those who are awaiting a decision from a university are also eligible to apply. However, the award of the scholarship is subject to them securing admission)