The students can download the KEAM 2013 Admit Cards from the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. The KEAM 2013 exam is scheduled on 22 and 23 April, 2013. The Admit Card for KEAM 2013 has to be downloaded by the students as the KEAM authorities donot send it by any means. Every student attempting the KEAM 2013 has to carry a valid KEAM 2013 Admit Card to the exam hall. During counselling, the Admit Card will be asked for verification and authentication of the candidate's identity.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
KEAM 2013 Admit Card:
- Students have to download the Admit Card from the website using their KEAM Application No and Date of birth as in the Application Form.
- They have to take a printout of the KEAM 2013 Admit Card.
- No Admit card will not be sent by post or otherwise by the KEAM authorities.
- Download and print outs of the Admit card can be taken at the various at Help Desks and Facilitation Centres set up across the State for this purpose
- The KEAM 2013 Admit Card will have the details of the Exam Centre and Schedule of the Exam
KEAM 2013 Rejection memo:
- Candidates whose applications have been rejected will be sent a rejection memo.
KEAM 2013 Correction of Application Forms:
- Applications which are defective with missing details, documents will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate in the website.
- Students can check for their Applications while downloading the Admit card.
- Candidates have to rectify the mistakes specified on the website before the due dates as per the guidelines in this regard.
Unable to download the KEAM 2013 Admit Cards ?
- Candidates unable to download their Admit Card should get an identification certificate through the concerned Liaison Officer as mentioned below
- The KEAm liason officers are available between 9 am and 1 pm on April 24, 2013.
- Candidates have to meet the Liaison Officer in person with two photographs to be used as follows:
A Photograph attested on a plain paper by a Gazetted officer / the Head of the Institution where the candidate is studying or has studied
An identical photograph to be affixed in the Identification Certificate.
Note: Duplicate Admit Card will not be issued under any circumstance
List of KEAM 2013 Liaison Officers:
- Thiruvananthapuram: Govt. Model HSS,Thycaud,Trivandrum 0471 - 2323641
- Kollam: Govt. Model BHSS, Thevally, Kollam 0474 – 2794892
- Pathanamthitta: Govt. HSS, Pathanamthitta 0468 - 2222629
- Alappuzha: Govt. Mohammadans Girls HS, Alappuzha 0477 - 2260227
- Kottayam : Govt. Model HSS, Kottayam 0481 - 2582932
- Idukki: Govt. HSS, Thodupuzha 0486 - 2223217
- Ernakulam: SRV Govt. Model VHS School, Ernakulam 0484 - 2376944
- Thrissur: Govt. Model HSS for Boys, Thrissur 0487 - 2331063
- Palakkad: Govt. Model Moyan HSS for Girls, Palakkad 0491 - 2544747
- Malappuram: Govt. Girls HSS, Malappuram 0483 - 2738115
- Kozhikode: Govt. Model H S School, Kozhikode 0495 - 2722509
- Wyanad: Govt. VHS School, Kalpetta 04936 – 204082
- Kannur: Govt. VHS School, Civil Station, Kannur 0497 - 2700891
- Kasaragod: Govt. V.H.S.S. for Girls, Kasaragod 04994 - 230368
- New Delhi: Kerala House, New Delhi 011- 30411411
- Dubai: The Indian High School, Oudh Mehta Road, P O Box No.106, Dubai, UAE, 009714-3377475
About KEAM 2013: KEAM has been conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala Government to provide admission to the students in various engineering courses in the institutes in the state.