JEE Main & JEE Advanced 2020 College Predictors
- Know your college admission chances based on your JEE Main & Advanced Percentiles, Home State, Caste, Gender etc.
- Including premium institutes like NITs, IIITs and CFTIs, many States/ Institutes accept admissions through JEE Main. Know your chances in states like Maharashtra, West Bengal, Delhi etc.
- Know your admission chances in IITs through JEE Advanced
- Get your personalised JEE Main & JEE Advanced reports with Top Predicted Colleges in JoSAA & State Level Counsellings delivered on mail
- 2.5 Lac engineering aspirants used Careers360 College Predictors
- Predict your admission chances in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, State-wise Admissions for colleges accepting through JEE Main
- Includes JoSAA Counselling colleges, CSAB Counselling & various State Admission processes like Maharashtra, West Bengal, Delhi, Chandigarh, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Thapar, IIIT - Hyderabad.
- Predict your admission chances in IITs through JEE Advanced result
College Predictor for JEE Main & Advanced
Most engineering aspirants who have appeared for JEE Main generally look for which IIT, NIT or IIIT they have chances to. In such a case the JEE Main college Predictor is an ideal tool that can help with ease. The college predictor of JEE Main is not just for IITs, NITs or IIITs but also for options in the respective home states. A very user-friendly tool, the JEE Main college predictor of Careers360 uses previous cutoff trends and various other factors to give the candidates the best and most probable accurate predictions regarding the colleges they will be eligible for admissions.
With a list of the right colleges, candidates can be prepared for the choice filling during counselling.
Details about the colleges can be checked beforehand so that students can be prepared
Information about fee structure and infrastructure, accessibility and other factors can also be checked.
Lastly students can access a personalized report based on the predictions that carries bonus information about other choices open to them.
What users have to say