JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2024
Use JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2024 to get your estimated rank based on your performance in JEE Advanced 2024 exam and see where you stand compared to other JEE Advanced 2024 test-takers.
Input Your Exam Details
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2024
Candidates appeared in JEE Advanced exam can use the JEE Advanced rank predictor 2024 tool to know their estimated rank. JEE Advanced 2024 rank predictor tool calculates the rank before the announcement of JEE Advanced result based on the marks obtained in the exam. Candidates can use the rank predictor of JEE Advanced 2024 by entering the application number, JEE advanced scores, and date of birth. The JEE Advance rank predictor tool can be accessed free of cost.
With the help of the JEE Advanced 2024 rank predictor, students can measure their chances of getting admission to their desired colleges. Candidate must note that the rank displayed by the JEE Advanced rank predictor tool is approximate. The exact all India rank and category-wise rank will be announced at the time of result only.
How to use JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2024?
Candidates have to follow the outlined steps below to use the JEE Advanced 2024 rank predictor efficiently.
- Enter your expected score.
- Enter your JEE Advanced 2024 application number now (optional).
- Now enter the date of birth.
- After providing the required information, select "Predict my rank."
JEE Advanced rank will appear on the screen. Candidates can note down the details and match the same on the result date to test the accuracy of the tool.
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2024 - How to calculate the score?
To calculate the most accurate rank through JEE Advanced rank predictor, candidates should have the right scores. To calculate the same, candidates should have the answer key and marking scheme of JEE Advanced 2024. Now, follow the below steps to calculate the exact scores.
- First, candidates need to access the answer key from the official website.
- Then candidates must download the JEE advanced question paper and response sheet
- Now candidates need to Compare the correct answers and responses.
- Once candidates are done with comparison, refer to the JEE Advanced exam pattern for the marking scheme.
- Now, you need to calculate your score by awarding positive marks for every correct answer and deducting marks for every incorrect answer.
- The result of this calculation is the probable JEE Advanced score.
JEE Advanced 2024 Rank Predictor - Key Features
JEE Advance Predictor comes with several features. Below are the following key features of the predictor tool.
- Before the official announcement of the JEE 2024 result, candidates will be able to know their predicted scores.
- The accuracy of the JEE Advanced rank predictor depends on the details provided to the tool. Hence, enter the correct details to get the most probable rank.
- The JEE 2024 Advanced predictor provides candidates with exam analysis and scoring data in addition to the probable rank
JEE Advance 2024 marks vs rank
Candidates can find the details regarding JEE Advance 2024 marks vs rank analysis on this page. By carefully analyzing the JEE Advances mark vs rank, candidates will be able to know what rank they will achieve on the basis of their obtained scores in the exams. Interested candidates can refer to the JEE Advanced 2024 expected marks vs rank table given below.
AIR(All India Rank)
JEE Advancеd 2024 is thе annual national еntrancе tеst for admission to IITs. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to Bachеlor's, Intеgratеd Mastеr's, and Dual Dеgrее programs offered by various univеrsitiеs. The еntrancе exam level is 10+2. Thе tеst is organized by sеvеn Zonal coordinating IITs, namеly IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Dеlhi, IIT Madras, IIT Bombay, IIT Roorkее, and IIT Guwahati.