subash chandrans picture
Subash ChandranLast Seen: 1 month 1 week agoJoined on: 17-Jun-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|1 Post
posted this Forum Thread on : JEE Main
Vote up, this is encouraging or helpful
Vote down, this is not very encouraging or helpful
On: 17th June 2017, 20:57 PM
jee main reappearing on 2018 to score more

i scored 41 in jee ain 2017, if i appear again for jee main 2018 with good preparation, will i score more enough mark.?

Please login or register to post comment.
picture
Entrance Primes picture
Entrance PrimeLast Seen: 3 weeks 6 days agoJoined on: 27-Jul-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|5 Post

As you know about 15 Lakh of students seat for JEE MAINS and only 105 lakh of them are able to get even cutoff marks which is much more lower than 250.

So i think you got the point that getting 250+ marks is not an easy task . Scoring well in IITJEE Competitive exam requires a lot of extra efforts.

For getting 250+ marks,taking Coaching and Self-study is not enough. You can also go with coaching faculty’s IIT JEE video Lectures and you can find out thousands of IIT JEE video Lectures on YouTube but still it takes lot of time to check which video lecture is good for you so I suggest best IIT JEE Mains Advance video lecture series.

Just click EntrancePrime video lecture on YouTube or if you want to buy this IIT JEE video lecture series then please visit EntrancePrime.

picture
Ritesh Kumars picture
Ritesh KumarLast Seen: 3 weeks 22 hours agoJoined on: 07-Mar-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|58 Post
Just don't stagnate to JEE as there are lot of good private colleges in engineering. Loosing a year will hurt you later. I would recommend you for UEM Kolkata for its education by trained faculties and has good consistent placement record. To know more about the college visit here http://www.engineering.careers360.com/colleges/university-of-engineering-and-management-kolkata