50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 181 - 190 out of 1035354 Questions
1 View

I want to pursue b.sc nursing in odisha under 4-5 lakh budget so please suggest which private collage or govt collage or university best for me please... im waiting for reply

satyamercedes0626 21st Apr, 2024

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Answering to your question ,

In Odisha, several government and private colleges offer B.Sc Nursing programs within a budget of 4-5 lakhs. Government options include College of Nursing at SCB Medical College, MKCG Medical College, and VIMSAR. Private colleges like Kalinga Institute of Nursing Sciences, SUM Nursing College, and Hi-Tech College of Nursing also provide quality education. It's crucial to review the fee structure, admission process, and facilities offered by each college before making a decision. Consider factors like faculty expertise and clinical exposure while selecting a college for your B.Sc Nursing program in Odisha.

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. Odisha B.Sc Nursing 2024: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus (careers360.com) Top B.Sc. in Nursing Colleges in Odisha 2024 – Courses, Fees, Admission, Rank (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

1 View

Need information about PhD in English literature course

Hello,

A Ph.D. in English Literature typically lasts 3 to 5 years and includes advanced coursework, research, and dissertation writing. Admission requirements usually entail holding a Master's degree in English Literature or a related field, along with submitting additional application materials. Students have the opportunity to specialize in areas such as Renaissance literature, postcolonial literature, and gender studies. Graduates can pursue academic careers as professors or researchers, or find employment in fields like publishing and editing. Overall, the program offers deep engagement with literary texts and theories while fostering original research contributions.

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. Ph.D English Literature Course at English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad: Fees, Admission, Seats, Reviews (careers360.com) Top Ph.D in English Universities in India 2024 – Courses, Fees, Admission, Rank (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

I cant get brochure on email ...

Hello,

If you're unable to receive the brochure via email, first check your spam or junk folder and ensure the provided email address is correct. Reach out to the sender or organization for assistance and consider trying a different email account or verifying your internet connection. These steps can help troubleshoot the issue and ensure you receive the brochure successfully.

Hope this helps!!

1 View

can a pcb students pursue bba business analytics

Hello,

Yes, students from a PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) background can pursue BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Business Analytics. While a background in commerce or mathematics may be advantageous, many universities offer BBA programs with specializations in areas like business analytics that are open to students from diverse academic backgrounds. However, some universities may have specific eligibility criteria or prerequisites for admission to such programs, so it's advisable to check the requirements of individual universities offering BBA in Business Analytics.

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. Can I do a BBA course after my 12th Science (pcb) stream? (careers360.com) BBA in Business Analytics: Course Details, Eligibility, Colleges, Admission, Fees (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

1 View

B. Com course available or not

Hello,

Yes, the Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course is available at many universities and colleges worldwide. It is a popular undergraduate degree program that focuses on commerce, accounting, economics, finance, and business management. Students studying B.Com gain knowledge and skills relevant to various sectors such as banking, finance, accounting, taxation, and management. B.Com programs are widely offered in both traditional classroom settings and online formats to accommodate diverse student needs and preferences..

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. BCom: Full Form, Course, Admission 2024, Fees, Colleges, Syllabus, Career (careers360.com) Top B.Com Colleges in India 2024 – Courses, Fees, Admission, Rank (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

I got 97.8 percentile in jee mains can I get free seat in cbit college

Hello,

Scoring 97.8 percentile in JEE Mains is an excellent achievement. However, admission to CBIT college depends on various factors such as your JEE Mains rank, availability of seats, and the college's admission criteria. While a high percentile increases your chances of admission, it's essential to check the specific requirements and cutoffs set by CBIT college for the course you're interested in. Additionally, CBIT may have certain scholarships or fee waivers based on merit, so it's advisable to inquire directly with the college about any available opportunities.

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. JEE Main 2024 Marks vs Percentile vs Rank - How to Calculate Percentile using Marks (careers360.com) best colleges with 97 percentile in jee mains (careers360.com) Sir if I got 97 percentile in jee mains sept and I have OBC and I m girl what will be approximate rank and can I get good nit cse grp or not (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

Is PGP from Masters Union is worth doing?

Hello,

Deciding whether the PGP from Masters Union is worthwhile involves assessing factors like career objectives, curriculum quality, faculty expertise, industry connections, and post-graduation prospects. Evaluate if the program aligns with your career goals, offers relevant skills, and provides networking opportunities. Consider factors such as program reputation, alumni achievements, and return on investment before making a decision. Seek insights from current students, alumni, and industry professionals to make an informed choice.

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. PGP Technology and Business Management Course at Masters' Union, Gurugram: Fees, Admission, Seats, Reviews (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

1 View

Hi, i have to apply for dcet examination but in my caste and income certificate only my name and my address is mentioned and in my 10th marks sheet my father name is mentioned in centre.should i have to change now.

Hello,

If your caste and income certificate only mention your name and address, while your father's name is listed on your 10th-grade marks sheet, you may need to update your certificates to include your father's name. It's essential to ensure consistency in your documents, especially for official examinations like DCET. Contact the appropriate authorities or visit the issuing office to inquire about the process for updating your certificates. Having accurate and consistent information on all your documents will help avoid any issues during the application process.

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. DCET 2024 - Date, Registration, Admit Card, Eligibility, Pattern, Answer Key, Result, Cutoff (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

1 View

where can i register for assam pat exam 2024

Hello,

To register for the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) exam in 2024, you can visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (https://dte.assam.gov.in/). Look for the section related to PAT admissions or entrance exams, where you should find information about registration, application forms, important dates, and instructions for candidates. Follow the provided guidelines to complete the registration process and submit your application for the Assam PAT exam. Be sure to double-check all details and deadlines to ensure a successful application.

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. Assam PAT 2024 Exam - Dates, Notification, Registration, Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result, Cutoff (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

i got 96.07 percentile will i get nit calicut (hs) female

Hello,

Scoring 96.07 percentile is commendable, but admission to NIT Calicut (National Institute of Technology Calicut) for the HS (Home State) female category depends on various factors such as the number of applicants, seat availability, and the cutoff ranks for your category. While a high percentile increases your chances, it's crucial to check the previous years' cutoff ranks for HS female candidates at NIT Calicut to gauge your probability of admission. Additionally, consider other factors like your JEE Main rank and category-specific cutoffs for a more accurate assessment.

For more information kindly go through the link mentioned below. JEE Main 2024 Cutoff for NIT Calicut - Opening and Closing Rank (careers360.com) JEE Main Marks vs Rank 2024 - Calculate Rank using Marks (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint