What is WBJEE?
WBJEE Application Details
The application form of WBJEE is released in online mode. All candidates will be required to register themselves and fill the application form to attempt the WBJEE examination. All of the correct details have to be submitted by the candidates otherwise the application form will be rejected by the candidates. The listed steps can be followed by the candidates to fill the online application form WBJEE:
Firstly, the candidates will have to register themselves after reading the displayed instructions.
Next, the candidates will have to submit their personal details (name, parent's name, date of birth, etc.), academic details (status of qualification, passing year, marks secured, etc) and contact details (address, mobile number, etc). The preferred course and three exam centres also have to selected by the candidates.
The scanned images of the candidates' photograph and signature have to be uploaded. The documents should be according to the specifications mentioned by the admission authorities.
The required application fees have to be paid by the candidates through online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (bank challan). The application fees of WBJEE is Rs. 500.
Finally, the application form has to be submitted after which the confirmation page will be generated. A print out of the confirmation page has to be generated.
The application correction facility is also made available after the submission process is over. The candidates will be able to correct details related to their domicile, category, TFW category, PwD status and any uploaded document.
Specifications of Documents to be Uploaded
Photograph - The file size should be 3 KB to 100 KB and the dimension should be 4cm x 3cm. The file format of the document should be JPG/JPEG.
Signature - The file format of the document should be JPG/JPEG and the size should be 3 KB to 30 KB. The file dimension should be 4cm x 1.5 cm.
WBJEE Eligibility Criteria
• Applicant must be a citizen of India.
• Candidates must be at least seventeen years of age by December of the year of appearing in the exam for Engineering/Technology (other than Marine Engineering) courses. There is no upper age limit for WBJEE.
• Candidates must be at least seventeen (17) years of age or above by December of the year of appearing in the exam and must not be above 25 years of age as on July of that year for Marine engineering course.
• Candidates seeking admission to Government engineering/technology colleges, reserve category seats of any institution, including TFW category seats must be domicile of West Bengal.
• They must have passed higher secondary (10+2) examination of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized council/board.
WBJEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
WBJEE Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|WBJEE Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
WBJEE Counselling Details
• To participate in WBJEE counselling, qualified candidates have to register themselves online.
• After registration for counselling, candidates have to pay the fees online.
• After remitting the fee, they can proceed to fill their choices for their branch and institute preference.
• The counselling for WBJEE is conducted in three phases.
• Number of phases for counselling may decrease or increase depending on the number of seats left vacant in the colleges of West Bengal.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 10353 Joined
- 1015 Questions