About VITEEE 2019
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will be conducting VITEEE 2019 for B.Tech admissions across the various campuses namely Vellore and Chennai as well as the universities in Amravati and Bhopal. The entrance examination will be conducted in online mode from April 10 to 21, 2019 and admissions will be done based on the performance of the candidates in it. The application form of VITEEE 2019 is available in both online and offline mode for the candidates from October 28, 2018. Before registering, the candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2019. Invalid or ineligible applications may get rejected by the authorities. Slot booking process has to be completed by the candidates in March after which they will be able to access their VITEEE 2019 admit card. The scores and ranks secured in the VITEEE 2019 will be announced through the result to be announced in the last week of April. Since the counselling will be done in offline mode, the candidates will have to reach the counselling venue physically where allotment will be done according to the candidate’s rank and preferences.
|Exam level:||University Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Download all details about VITEEE 2019Download Brochure
VITEEE 2019 Important Dates
|28 Oct, 2018 - 28 Feb, 2019||Application | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2018 - 28 Feb, 2019||Application | Mode: Offline|
|21 Mar, 2019 - 25 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Slot Booking | Mode: Online|
|21 Mar, 2019 - 25 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Apr, 2019 - 21 Apr, 2019||Exam | Mode: Online|
|25 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|09 May, 2019 - 18 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Counselling | Mode: Offline|
VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria are certain requirements and conditions which the candidates will have to satisfy in order to participate in the entrance examination. Various eligibility criteria such as nationality, academic qualifications and more have to be met by the candidates. It is to be noted that the inability to meet the eligibility criteria may lead to the automatic disqualification of the candidates.
- Age Limit – Should have been born on or after July 1, 1997.
- Nationality – The candidates should be Resident/Non-Resident Indian National. PIO and OCI holders will also be eligible for VITEEE 2019 examination.
- Academic Qualifications – It is essential for the candidates to have completed or to be appearing in 2019 in any of the following examinations:
- 10+2 of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Intermediate or Two year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- NIOS candidates will also be eligible for VITEEE 2019.
- Marks Required – Candidates should have secured at least an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying exam (50% for reserved categories).
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Demand Draft
|General, SC, OBC, ST||PWD||Online||Female, Male||₹ 1150|
|General, SC, OBC, ST||PWD||Offline||Female, Male||₹ 1200|
|General, SC, OBC, ST||Online||Female, Male||₹ 1150|
|General, SC, OBC, ST||Offline||Female, Male||₹ 1200|
Vellore Institute of Technology has released the VITEEE 2019 application form in both online and offline mode on October 28, 2018. Candidates will be able to select their mode of application and all of the required details have to be filled accordingly. To be registered for the examination and admission process, it is important for the candidates to submit the filled application form before the final date. The required application fee also has to be paid by the candidates. The eligibility criteria have to be read by the candidates before filling the application form of VITEEE 2019.
Steps to Fill Online VITEEE 2019 Application Form
- Registration – Firstly, the candidates will have to register using their name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number and email id. The login password will be sent to the registered email id of the candidates.
- Filling of Application Form – Next, information about the candidate’s personal, education, qualifying exam and contact details has to be provided. After the details are submitted, the application number will be generated.
- Payment of Application Fee – The candidates will have to pay the required application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature – The scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature has to be uploaded according to the specifications mentioned by the authorities. After the uploading is done, the candidates will have to submit their application form.
Steps to fill Offline VITEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates can access the offline application form of VITEEE 2019 from the various campuses and post offices. Payment of the application fee has to be done in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore. The application form will be given only after the payment is done. Black ballpoint pen and capital letters have to be used to fill the application form since it will machine processed. Pencil should be used to shade the circles to correspond with the code/appropriate alphabet/numeral that the candidates want to enter. All of the required details have to provided and a passport size photograph has to be pasted at the provided space. The filled VITEEE 2019 application form has to be sent through speed post or registered post to the address – Director, UG Admissions, VIT, Vellore – 632 014.
- Online Application Form - Rs. 1150
- Offline Application Form - Rs. 1200
VITEEE E-books and Sample Papers
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus
|Physics||Laws of motion & work, energy and power|
|Properties of matter|
|Magnetic effects of electric current|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Dual nature of radiation and atomic physics|
|Semiconductor devices and their applications|
|Maths||Matrices and their applications|
|Trigonometry and complex numbers|
|Analytical geometry of two dimensions|
|Analytical geometry of three dimensions|
|Integral calculus and its applications|
|P- d- and f-block elements|
|Coordination chemistry and solid state chemistry|
|Thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and chemical kinetics|
|Isomerism in organic compounds|
|Alcohols and ethers|
|Carboxylic acids and their derivatives|
|Organic nitrogen compounds and biomolecules|
Before starting off the preparation process, it is important for the candidates to check the exam pattern of VITEEE 2019 which will be held from April 10 to 21. By knowing the exam pattern, the candidates will be able to be familiar with the various factors of the entrance examination such as mode, duration, sections, marking scheme and more. This will help boost the preparation process of the candidates since they will have more knowledge about how the examination will be conducted.
- Mode – Computer Based Test
- Duration – 2 hours 30 minutes
- Medium of Language – English
- Physics – 40 Questions
- Chemistry – 40 Questions
- Mathematics/Biology – 40 Questions
- English – 5 Questions
- Total Number of Questions – 15 Questions
- Types of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Marking Scheme – 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
Once the slot booking process is completed, the candidates will be able to access their VITEEE 2019 admit card. Details about the examination, timings, venue and more will be present in the admit card. The candidates will have to produce the admit card of VITEEE 2019 at the examination venue along with a photo identity proof. Failure to produce their admit card may lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Steps to download VITEEE 2019 Admit Card
- After logging in using the application number of VITEEE 2019 and password, the candidates will have to complete the slot booking process.
- The admit card will be available for download after the slot is booked.
- After checking for discrepancies, the candidates will have to download and print out their admit card of VITEEE 2019.
VITEEE 2019 slot booking is a process which all candidates will have to complete to book their examination slots and to generate their admit card. The slot booking will be open tentatively in March 2019 for the registered candidates through Online Test Booking System (OTBS). It is to be noted that the slot booking of VITEEE 2019 is done on a first come first serve basis. Selection of exam city and timings have to be done by the candidates. Changing of slots cannot be done once confirmed.
Procedure of VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking
- The candidates will have to submit their VITEEE 2019 application number and password.
- After submission of credentials, the candidates will have to select their preferred time and date of examination and reconfirm their choice of exam city as selected during the registration process.
- The admit card will be generated after the slot booking is completed successfully.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Centers
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- VITEEE 2019 admit card
- Valid photo ID proof
4 Colleges Accepting Admission
The authorities concerned will be announcing the result of VITEEE 2019 in online mode tentatively in the last week of April. The scores and rank secured by the candidates in the entrance examination will be available in the VITEEE 2019 result. A normalization process will be followed by the authorities to calculate the ranks of the candidates. On the basis of the ranks, the candidates will be called for the counselling process.
How to check VITEEE 2019 Result?
- The candidates will have to enter the VITEEE 2019 application number and date of birth.
- Click on Submit
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
Mode of Counselling: Offline
VIT will be conducting the counselling of VITEEE 2019 in offline mode. According to the details in their provisional call letter, the candidates will have to report to their counselling venue and register for the process. Selection of campus and branch has to be done by the candidates during registration. Next, the documents will be verified by the authorities. After the verification is done, the candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank, preference and availability of seat. The allotted candidates will have to upload their photograph/fingerprint/digital signature. A demand draft for Rs 50,000 drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore has to be brought by the candidates to the counselling process.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- VITEEE 2019 admit card
- VITEEE 2019 counselling call letter
- VITEEE 2019 result
- 10th standard certificate (as a proof of age)
- 10+2 (or equivalent) qualifying examination mark sheet
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft for Rs 50,000 drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Student profile
- Undertaking form
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
Questions related to VITEEE
My signature size is 4kb(3.5*1.5 cm). For the viteee form we need 10kb-200kb.How to increase the size without changing the dimensions?
hi there Shubha,for increasing the scanned image file there are many methods,but in your case the easiest method would be to increase the resolutio...
My sign size is 4 kB (3.5*4.5cm) but it needs to be more than 10 kB for viteee form ? How to increase its size without changing dimensions?
Dear Shubha, did you by any chance sign on a paper and take a picture of it and try uploading it? Because only then your photo size comes that less...
Hello,I would like to tell you that the application form for VITEEE would go on till February 28, 2019.So make sure you apply before that date...
how will i know that the photo and sign uploaded in wbjee/bitsat is correct?and also ifmy form is rejected?
Hello Aman,Well you can't check this by your self ,once you uploaded if it was not clear then they will send you a mail for that , if y...
News and Articles
VITEEE Counselling 2019
VITEEE Counselling 2019- Vellore Institute of Technology will conduct the counselling o...
VITEEE College Predictor 2019
VITEEE College Predictor 2019 – Candidates can check their probable college where they ...
VITEEE Result 2019
VITEEE Result 2019 – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will declare VITEEE 2019 res...
VITEEE Rank Predictor 2019
VITEEE Rank Predictor 2019 – Careers360 presents VITEEE 2019 rank predictor for all can...
VITEEE Cutoff 2019
VITEEE Cutoff 2019 - VIT will release the VITEEE 2019 Cutoff after the declaration of t...
VITEEE Answer Key 2019
VITEEE Answer Key 2019 – Candidates will be able to check the answer key of VITEEE 2019...
VITEEE Exam Centres 2019
VITEEE Exam Centres 2019 - Candidates can check the list of VITEEE 2019 Exam centres an...
VITEEE Admit Card 2019
VITEEE Admit Card 2019 - Vellore Institute of Technology will release VITEEE 2019 admit...
VITEEE Slot Booking 2019
VITEEE Slot Booking 2019 - Vellore Institute of Technology will open VITEEE 2019 slot b...
VITEEE Mock Test 2019
VITEEE Mock Test 2019 – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will release the VITEEE 2...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile