What is TJEE?
TJEE Important Dates
02/Jan/2018 to 31/Jan/2018  12:00 AM to 5:30 PM
25/Apr/2018 to 25/Apr/2018  11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
25/Apr/2018  2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
26/Apr/2018 to 26/Apr/2018  11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Answer Key Release
27/Apr/2018 to 02/May/2018
TJEE Application Details
Steps required to fill Application form of Tripura JEE-
Step 1: In Person-
Candidates can obtain the Tripura JEE application form and prospectus from the below mentioned address on payment of Rs.100 in cash.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE),
Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, 2nd Floor,
Step 2: From the centres-
Candidates can also collect the application form and prospectus from the following centres on payment of Rs. 100 in cash from the following colleges on all working days.
- Govt. Degree College, Dharmanagar
- R.K. Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- D.D. Memorial College, Khowai
- Iswar Chandra V i d y a sagar College, Belonia
- N.S. Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
Step 3: By Post-
Candidates can also obtain the Tripura JEE application form by post from the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. For obtaining the application form by post, candidates are required to send a postal order in favour of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office. A self - addressed envelope of 30 cm x 13 cm size affixed with a postage stamp of Rs.5 along with the postal order.
Step 4: Download Tripura JEE Application Form-
Candidates can also download the application form, prospectus and e-challan. The candidates will be required to pay the fee of Rs. 100 in cash and the examination fee + bank charges through e-challan. After payment, board’s part of e-challan must be submitted with Tripura JEE Application Form with other enclosures.
Tripura JEE Application fee-
Candidates belonging to general category have to pay Rs. 350
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 300
Candidates belonging to BPL UR category have to pay Rs. 250
Candidates belonging to BPL SC and ST category have to pay Rs. 200
Checklist for Enclosures with Tripura JEE Application form:
Candidates are required to submit the self-attested copies of following documents along with the
Documents required with Tripura JEE application form:
- Admit card of 10th or equivalent/school leaving certificate/birth certificate as proof of age.
- Admit card/enrolment certificate of class XII or equivalent examination/certificate from concerned institution as a proof of appearing in class XII or equivalent examination.
- Marks sheet of class XII and class X or equivalent examination if already passed.
- PRTC from the appropriate authority of the applicant or his/her parents.
- Certificate of caste (SC/ST) from the competent authority.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate issued by the competent authority (2 nos.)
- Certificate regarding the period of stay of candidate/Father/Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of ex-serviceman/serving defence personnel, issued by the competent authority. (2 nos.)
- Certificate showing the proof of ex-serviceman/serving defence personnel, issued by the appropriate (2 nos).
- Copy of seat surrendered certificate (if applicable).
- Three copies of passport size photographs of the applicant to be affixed and signed on these in appropriate spaces of the application form.
- Self-addressed envelope (30 cm. x 13 cm.) with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed on it.
- Copy of e-challan (board's part) with banker's stamp.
- Copy of BPL card / Ad hoc BPL certificate from the appropriate authority (if Applicable).
TJEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates appearing for Tripura JEE must be a citizens of India.
- The candidates are required to be permanent residents of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of filling in the application for appearing at Joint Entrance Examination. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted.
- Students should have passed/appeared/due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case the candidate is not a permanent resident of the state of Tripura but his/her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura, then he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for 5 years, immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed or appeared/due to appear in class XII or equivalent in the year of joint entrance examination from any recognized institution in India with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the joint entrance examination.
- Children of serving defense personnel (army/navy/air force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura JEE provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for 5 years immediately prior to the date of applying for Joint Entrance
- Examination of Tripura and that the candidate is required to have passed or appeared/due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- If the candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Examination, he/she shall not be eligible for the entrance examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.
TJEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
TJEE Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
TJEE Counselling Details
- The selection of candidates for a particular course to a certain College/University will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria of Tripura JEE.
- There are certain colleges and University which stipulate for the additional eligibility criteria like certain percentage of marks in last qualifying examination and other conditions like cut-off marks (if any) for admission to various courses.
- The candidates should be aware that the selection process will be made on the basis of eligibility criteria specified by the college/University by the exam conducting authority, Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE).
- TBJEE will issue nomination letters on the basis of candidate’s performances in Tripura JEE to the qualified candidates for various courses of study.
- In case a candidate is allotted a seat inside or outside the State on the basis of Tripura JEE result, he/she will not be considered for allotment of seats unless he/she surrenders the allotted seat. The candidate will also be required to provide the necessary proof for surrendering the seat at the time of counseling.
|Name of Institution/ College||Course & Branch||Total Number|
|Tripura Institute of||Civil Engineering||43|
|Narsingarh, Agartala||Mechanical Engineering||43|
|TIT, Narsingarh,||Computer Science & Engineering||43|
|Nagalnd University||Computer Science & Engineering||1|
|TIT, Narsingarh,||Electronics & Telecom Engineering||43|
|Nagaland University||Electronics & Telecom Engineering||1|