What is SAAT?
SAAT Important Dates
15/Dec/2017 to 10/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
17/Apr/2018 to 30/Apr/2018
20/Apr/2018 to 30/May/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
07/May/2018 to 09/May/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
SAAT Application Details
Procedure to fill SAAT Application Form:
- The first step requires candidates to register themselves before applying for SAAT. The candidates requires to fill in their personal details like name, contact numbers, email id and date of birth.
- The next step requires the candidates to complete the registeration process after the candidates receive one time password (OTP) on their registered mobile number and email id while filling the SAAT application form.
- The candidates have to enter the OTP to continue filling SAAT application form.
- The application form starts with filling up of important details like educational bakground, uploading scanned photgraphs and signature.
- This is followed by payment of online application fee of SAAT.
- The candidates have to choose the payment method debit card/credit card of any bank.
- Once the payment process is completed, the candidates can download and print application form of SAAT.
SAAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aspiring for SAAT must be appearing or should have passed Class XII or equivalent examination.
- Aspiring candidates must have passed Class XII or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the subjects from Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology/Biotechnology/Biology/Informatics/Statistics or any other subject as approved by appropriate authority as an optional subject in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants must have secured minimum aggregate marks as 50% in all the above mentioned subjects taken together.
Age Limit required for SAAT:
- Candidates belonging to general category appearing in SAAT must be more than 17 years in age and less than 25 years of age.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC and ST category.
SAAT Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
SAAT Counselling Details
- Only those candidates who qualify in SAAT can apply for the counselling.
- SAAT counselling will be done on the basis of SAAT merit list which will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam.
- The venue of SAAT counselling will either be the ITER Campus or Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Campus, Bubaneshwar.
- SAAT counselling/seat allotment is conducted online as well.
- The candidates can enter their details for Option Entry of SAAT counselling.
- Admission and seat allotment will be done only after the document verification round during the counselling of SAAT which is conducted to verify the qualification and age of the candidate.
- Applicants must have to pay a non-refundable at the time of counselling.
- The amount should be paid in the form of demand draft which must be drawn in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University payable at
- The Demand Draft must be drawn from a nationalized bank.
- The University will also conduct a separate SAAT counselling for JEE Main qualified candidates.
Documents required for Verification for SAAT counselling:
- A valid photo identity
- SAAT admit card
- SAAT rank card
- Birth certificate or class X pass certificate
- School/college leaving certificate
- Class X and XIIth mark sheets
- Class XII pass certificate
- Demand draft which will be non-refundable drawn from a nationalized bank in the name of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University payable at Bhubaneshwar
- 2 sets of attested copies of all the original documents
- 4 recent colored passport size photographs
- Caste Certificate in the specified format along with original certificate
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1019 Joined
- 28 Questions