What is NSIT M.Tech Admission?
NSIT M.Tech Admission Application Details
- Candidates must first register and fill the application form.
- Candidates must enter their personal details, academic details and other details as required.
- A scanned photograph along with the signature below the photograph must be uploaded. The size of the photograph should not exceed 100kb and should be in .jpg, .png, .gif or .bmp format.
- The application fees must be paid online thereafter.
- Candidates must submit the application form and create a password. The 8-digit registration number generated after submission of application form must be kept safe and used for future log in.
- Candidates must print the application form after submission for counselling.
NSIT M.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed A.M.I.E. (India) Exam with appropriate specialization /Grad. I.E.T.E.(India) AMIE (London) or any other examination in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B.E. degree by the University of Delhi are eligible.
Candidates must have valid GATE scores.
Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age before October 1 of the GATE exam year.
Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech. degree in the specified discipline as mentioned in the table below-
(Code - EC)
B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in Electronics &
Communication/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/
Computer Engineering/Information Technology
B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Computer Engineering/
Computer Science & Engineering/ Software Engineering/Computer Science/Information
Technology/Electronics & Communication
B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering/
Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics &
Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation &
Control Engineering/Chemical/Polymer/ Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering.
NSIT M.Tech Admission Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
NSIT M.Tech Admission Counselling Details
Candidates are shortlisted according to their GATE scores and are called for an interview/written test.
Candidates must appear for the same with all the requisite documents in original and the printout of NSIT M.Tech application form.
Candidates selected have to confirm their admission by paying the specified fees.
NSIT M.Tech Admission Counselling Centers
NSIT M.Tech Admission counselling will be held at 1 center across the country