What is NPAT UG?
NPAT UG Application Details
- The online registration fee (non-refundable) of NPAT UG is Rs.1800
- The payment of application fee of NPAT UG is done by online and offline mode. Candidates can pay the fee using credit card/debit card/net banking/demand draft.
- The candidates must upload their photographs which is required to be in JPEG format. The background of the photo should be either white or light colored.
- The eyes of candidates in the photographs should not be more than six months old.
- While getting clicked, candidates should not wear cap or goggles. In such a ase, NPAT UG application forms wil be rejected.
NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Class XII or equivalent examination with English as compulsory subject and Science as Vocational subject. They must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai campus and 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus. Those awaiting for Class XII or equivalent examination result this year may also apply.
- Those with IB Diploma are eligible only if they have offered Mathematics at higher level (HL).
- Candidates passing diploma engineering with minimum 50% are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have passed Class XII or equivalent examination from open or distance learning (ODL) school recognized only by national institute of open schooling (NIOS), can also apply subject to fulfillment of program eligibility
- Those appearing for their final Class XII or equivalent examination can also apply subject to obtaining the required minimum cut off marks.
NPAT UG Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
NPAT UG Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
NPAT UG Exam Centers
NPAT UG exam will be held at 15 centers across the country
NPAT UG Counselling Details
- Candidates will be given admissions to various disciplines as per their merit & choice and availability of discipline as per eligibility criteria. Preference once given during counseling will not be changed.
- A candidate giving five preferences during NPAT UG counseling then he/she has been allotted upgradation in third preference.
- The 4th & 5th preference will be considered null and void. In such case, preference one and two will be active for further upgradation, if any vacancy arises.
NPAT UG Seat Intake:
Electronics &Telecommunication Engineering
NPAT UG Counselling Centers
NPAT UG counsellings will be held at 2 centers across the country
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 737 Joined
- 11 Questions