About MP PPT 2020
Professional Examination Board (PEB) has announced the exam dates of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test 2020. The exam will be conducted in online mode on July 25 and 26 for admission to diploma courses offered by polytechnic institutes in the state. The application process is now available till June 25. The exam will be held in two sessions – morning and afternoon. The question paper will include multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics; total marks will be 150. Candidates will be able to attempt the test in either English and Hindi language. Admit cards for the exam has to be downloaded online, and will not be sent by post. Meanwhile, the results of the exam will be declared in online mode and will include details like total and subject-wise marks.
Authorities will also publish a Common Merit List, as well as category-wise merit lists, to short-list candidates for counselling and seat allotment; merit lists will be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
MP PPT 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Short Exam Name||MP PPT|
|Conducting Body||Professional Examination Board MP PPT|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||400 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||27531 Seats|
MP PPT 2020 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
25 Jul, 2020 - 26 Jul, 2020
Exam | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
11 Jun, 2020 - 30 Jun, 2020
Application Correction | Mode: Online
11 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020
Application | Mode: Online
MP PPT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of MP PPT 2020 lists the set of conditions that applicants desirous of admission had to meet in order to be considered for admission. Among the important conditions that candidates need to meet include that of nationality, qualifying exam passed and minimum marks and domicile requirements. Only if the candidate meets all of these criteria would he/she will be considered for admission.
MP PPT Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Nationality – The candidate needs to be an Indian national
- Qualifying Exam – The candidate must have passed Class X exam of 10+2 system from a recognized board with minimum 35% marks with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. However, for applying to Fashion Technology course, it is not mandatory to have studied Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Domicile Requirement – The candidate also needs to domicile requirements mandated by the state government.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
PEB authorities has released the application form of MP PPT 2020 in online mode. Before filling the application form, the candidate have to confirm their eligibility otherwise the candidate will not be considered for admission even if they qualify in the entrance exam. Also, only correct and verifiable data has to be used for filling the form.
How to fill the application form of MP PPT 2020
- Registration – The candidate has to get registered using a valid email id and mobile number, and fill in other details
- Filling of application form – The candidate has to fill the application form which will have various sections like education, personal and communication details.
- Uploading of scanned documents – In this step photograph, signature and thumb impression have to be uploaded in the prescribed specification. The acceptable image format will be JPG.
- Payment of application fee: The application fee of Rs. 400 (reserved category candidates will have to pay only Rs. 200) can be paid online using net banking, credit or debit cards.
- Take a printout of the completed application form.
|SC, ST, OBC, General||PWD||Online||Male, Female||₹ 200|
|SC, ST, OBC||Online||Male, Female||₹ 200|
|General||Online||Male, Female||₹ 400|
MP PPT 2020 Syllabus
MP PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
It is recommended that candidates go through the exam pattern of MP PPT 2020 before they start their preparation, as it will give them the right direction. Some of the important insights that the candidate will get include details about the mode of the exam, number of papers, number of sessions the exam will be conducted in, subjects covered, types of questions asked, etc.
MP PPT Exam Pattern 2020
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and include one paper
- The test will be conducted online and include MCQs.
- Each question will have four answer options, out of which only one will be the correct option.
- There will be a total of 150 questions – 50 each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Each question will carry 1 mark, with the total marks for the paper being 150
- Questions will be set in both English and Hindi languages
- The exam will be conducted in two sessions – morning and afternoon
The admit card of MP PPT 2020 will be released in online mode. Candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall only if they display the admit card, so it should not be lost or damaged. It will carry important details like the name of the candidate, exam name, roll number, exam centre details, and date and time of the exam. Additionally, it will also include the identity sign entered by the candidate at the time of filing the application and description of photo identity proof, including registration number. Please note admit cards will not be sent by post to the candidates.
On the day of the exam, the candidate will have to sign on the space provided on the admit card in the presence of the invigilator and also put in left-hand thumb impression.
How to download the admit card of MP PPT 2020
- Click on the admit card download link
- Enter application number and date of birth details to log-in to result portal
- Click on the “Submit” button
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Download and take a printout of the admit card.
MP PPT 2020 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
MP PPT 2020 Answer Key
The exam officials will release the subject-wise model answer keys of MP PPT 2020 that will contain correct answers to questions asked in the exam. Candidates by comparing their answer with official versions will be able to find out how many they managed to attempt correctly. By following the official marking scheme, i.e., allotting 1 mark for each correct and zero for the incorrect attempt, they will also be able to calculate the probable score and thereby chances of admission.
The result of MP PPT 2020 will be declared by exam officials in online mode. It will include details like total and subject-wise marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam, category, and roll number.
How to check result of MP PPT 2020
- Click on the result link
- The result would be displayed on the screen in downloadable pdf format
- Download and take a printout
Authorities will also prepare a Common Merit List of all candidates who qualify the entrance exam based on marks obtained by them in the exam. Additionally, category-wise merit lists will also be prepared for reserved category candidates. In such cases where two or more candidates score the same rank, inter-se merit will be determined.
Procedure for preparing Inter-se Merit
If more than one candidate scores the same marks in the online exam, the following sequence will be used for breaking the tie:
- The candidate with higher marks in Mathematics in the exam will be ranked higher
- Next the age of the candidate will be used to break the tie, with the candidate older in age getting preference.
- Candidates who have won gold medals at national level competitions, and are awarded 10% bonus marks as a result, will be ranked lower than normal candidates who have secured the same marks in the exam.
MP PPT 2020 Cutoff
Exam officials will release category and branch-wise MP PPT 2020 cutoff ranks for all the participating institutes for each of the counselling rounds. The cutoff rank for a round will indicate the last rank for which admission is offered in that particular round. So, it can be an indicator for future candidates as to how many marks they need to score in their respective categories and for the specific course to have a fair chance of admission. Considering the cutoff depends on variables like number of seats available, applications received for admission, as well as the category of the candidate, it usually varies from one course to another, one category to another, and so on and so forth.
Mode of Counselling: Online
The counselling of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic 2020 will be conducted in online mode. There first two counselling rounds will be for candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam. An additional third round will also be held, which will be qualifying-exam based; so candidates who doesn’t qualify in the entrance exam can participate in this round.
The counselling process will held online, and include steps like registration, document verification, filling of choices, and seat allotment. It is mandatory for candidates to get registered for counselling, or else they will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process. A brief about the counselling process is explained below.
Step-wise counselling process of MP PPT 2020
- Registration – Candidates need to register only once for participating in the counselling process. To get registered, one has to enter qualifying exam details including roll number and qualifying status, category, and Aaadhaar details. Authorities will verify the details entered by the candidate with respective boards, and if satisfied will issue verification certificates online. Such candidates won’t have to report at verification centres. However, if the verification process is incomplete, the candidate will have to report at a verification centre.
- Verification – Only those candidates who fail to successfully complete the online document verification process need to report for the document verification process.
- Choice filling – The candidate has to next participate in choice filling, where the candidate will have to enter choices in the order of preference. In this step, the candidate will also have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 200 as well as portal fee of Rs. 130. The fee can be paid in both online and offline modes.
- Seat allotment – The allotment of seats will be based on the merit rank of the candidate and choices entered.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Mark-sheets and pass certificate of qualifying exam
- Aaadhaar card
- Document verification certificate
- MP PPT score card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
Questions related to MP PPT
its 24th may can i still submit admission form for mp ppt test i cant find anywhere the admission form. kindly help me
The last date to fill the Application form of MP PPT was 1st week of April 2020 and now the exam has been scheduled to take place on 20-21 June 2020.
I hope this helps.
application form ki process ma test hoga
For MP PPT exam, during the Registration process, you will have to fill your personal and educational details. Along with these, you have to upload scanned copies of photo, signature and hand writing proof. In the final stage, you have to make the payment.
There will be no test during the Application Process.
The test is a separate task and is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May.
Get to know more details from the below link:
Hope this helps.
MP State mai state level btech ke liye koi entrance exam kya hota h?? Im from uttar Pradesh..
There are no state level entrance exam but they do take students for state level colleges for Bachelor of Engineering based on either jee Mains score or your class twelfth aggregate. Also as per the eligibility criteria you should be having domicile of Madhya Pradesh which is not true for your so are not eligible to apply for it.
For more infromation you can refer this link: https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/mp-be-admission
mp ppt me hight kitni hona chahiye sc category
MP PPT exam is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Professional Examination Board (PEB) for taking admission in the diploma (polytechnic ) courses.
In this exam there is no physical test so there no need to worry about the height of the individual.
I am providing the brief details about the MP PPT so that it will make more easier
you to understand the senerio:-
- for this exam you have to passed the 10th board with any central ,state or education board.
- nationality of india is required (domicile)
The application forms are available
- 02 Apr, 2020 - 21 Apr, 2020 (Tentative)
Application | Mode: Online
- 02 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Admit Card | Mode: Online
- 09 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam | Mode: Online
- 15 May, 2020 (Tentative)
Answer Key | Mode: Online
- 01 Jun, 2020 (Tentative)
Result | Mode: Online
- 06 Jul, 2020 - 02 Aug, 2020 (Tentative)
Counselling | Mode: Offline
hope this will help you
mp ppt ke liye hight kitni hona chahiye
MP PPT 2020 (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test ) is the State level examination and the exam conducting body is PEB (Professional Examination Board). The examination mode is online while the mode of application for the exam is also online. There is a simple eligibility criteria a candidate have to follow to apply for the examination and there is no restrictions applied on the basis of physic of the candidate.
1. Candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
2. The candidate is required to fulfil domicile requirements that has been mandated by the government.
3. Candidates should have passed Class 10th or equivalent examination with 35% marks in aggregate
for more information about the exam you can check out the link given below
Hope this answer is beneficial to you