What is IIIT-B M.Tech Admission?
IIIT-B M.Tech Admission Application Details
- Candidates have to first register by giving a valid email ID.
- On successful registration, an email with the link and password is received.
- Candidates must use the link to log in and enter their details.
- Details in “Personal Information” page, “Enrollment Information” page and “Competitive Exam Details” must be filled in as specified.
- Candidates must then submit their application form.
- On successful submission, a unique candidate ID (16 character alpha-numeric) is assigned which has to be noted by the candidates.
IIIT-B M.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a valid GATE score
Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech, or equivalent with 65% marks in aggregate.
Candidates who have passed a 3-year undergraduate programme followed by M.Sc with a first class in any of the physical sciences are also eligible.
Candidates who have passed an MCA degree with 65% in aggregate can also apply.
Final-year students expecting to graduate may also apply. Their admission is provisional till they furnish proof of their passing.
IIIT-B M.Tech Admission Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
IIIT-B M.Tech Admission Counselling Details
- Candidates who have applied and whose applications are in order are shortlisted on the basis of their GATE scores and academic performance.
- They are called for an interview and subsequent document verification.
- Upon selection, they are assigned the seat which has to be confirmed by them by paying the admission fees.
IIIT-B M.Tech Admission Counselling Centers
IIIT-B M.Tech Admission counselling will be held at 1 center across the country