What is DASA?
DASA Important Dates
12/Apr/2018 to 11/Jun/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Last date for receipt of SAT Subject Test Score
12/Apr/2018 to 11/Jun/2018
24/Jun/2018 to 26/Jul/2018
DASA Application Details
DASA UG Application Form is available in online mode. The application form is generally made available by the admission committee from the first week of April to the second week of June. The applicants must read the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
Documents to Keep Ready Before Filling DASA UG Application Form
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Other Relevant Documents to Keep Ready Before Filling DASA UG Application Form
- Applicant’s Passport Proof of Date of Birth (10th standard certificate or any certificate issued by Government authorities)
- Mark Sheet of 10th, 11th and 12th examination.
- School authorities as proof of completion of 11th and 12th standard or equivalent.
- Details and proof of fee payment in case of payment by SWIFT Transfer.
How to fill DASA UG Application Form?
Step 1 – Registration
- The applicant will have to register themselves by entering valid email id and the given Captcha words After entering the details, click on “Create my account”.
- An email consisting of the applicant ID will be sent to the applicant’s registered email id.
- The applicant will have to click on the given link and enter their applicant ID and password.
- Confirm the password.
- Registration will be complete once all correct details are entered. The applicant ID and password are to be kept in mind for future reference.
Step 2 – Application Filling
- The applicants will have to login with their registered email ID and password.
- The following details of the applicant has to be submitted.
- Personal Information: Name, date of birth, category, gender, nationality, parent’s name and more information related to the applicant’s personal lives will have to be provided here.
- Academic Details: In this section the applicant will have to enter the information of their qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) such as marks obtained, board of the examination and more. Contact Information: Registered email ID, mobile number, address and permanent address will have to be submitted. Along with this, the applicants will also have to select their number of choices in the order of preference which can be of any combination of institutes and courses.
- The selection must be in choice of priority.
Step 3 – Uploading of the Scanned Documents
- The applicants will have to upload their scanned photograph, signature and other required documents as per the specifications mentioned above.
- The documents must be uploaded well otherwise it might lead to the rejection of the DASA UG application form.
Step 4 – Submission of the DASA UG Application Form
After submitting the required information, the applicants will have to preview their application form to see if all the information is valid or not. The application form can be edited in case any changes have to be made. After making the changes, the applicants can submit the application form and take a print out for future use. The hard copy of the application form is not to be sent to the admission committee.
Step 5 – Application Fees
- DASA UG application fees can be paid through two methods: SWIFT transfer or E-Payment.
- The applicants have to pay the application fees along with the first semester tuition fee.
- The tuition fee will be refunded if the applicant is not allotted seats or withdraws application before a specific time.
- E-Payment of application fees can be done through credit card or debit card. After successful transaction, a Transaction ID will be generated.
DASA Eligibility Criteria
Only those applicants who are born on or after October 1 of the year of admission will be eligible for admissions. To verify this, the applicants will be required to submit their certificate of 10th standard or any other government issued certificate as proof of age.
The applicants must be Foreign nationals/Persons of Indian Origin/Overseas Citizen of India who completed their qualifying examination in any country (including India). Indian nationals studying abroad will also be eligible for admission, however, they should have completed their 10+2th standard from outside India.
- Should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. The applicants should have completed their 10+2 successfully with Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry,Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology).
- Minimum of atleast 60% aggregate marks or 6.50 CGPA has to be secured by the applicants in the qualifying examination. Those applicants who are expecting their results latest by September of the admission year are also eligible to apply.
- The applicants should have scored a minimum total valid score of 2000 (out of maximum 2400) in SAT Subject Tests (Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry) and minimum total score of 1600 (out of maximum 2000) in old format SAT. The best valid score in each subject will be considered for arriving at the total score which will be used for merit list preparation.
DASA Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
DASA Counselling Details
- Counselling and seat allotment will be done in 4 rounds with a spot round.
- All admissions under DASA UG are done based on the merit of the applicants.
- Those applicants who have been listed in the merit list will be allotted seats as per their preference selected in the application form and availability of the seats.
- Higher the applicant in the merit list, the higher priority he/she will get during allotment process.
- The list of the applicants and their allotted institute will be released online.
- No individual allotment letters/email will be sent to the selected applicants.
- The applicants who are allotted their first choice will have the option of accepting or declining the allotted seat.
- Up-gradation of seats will be another option which will be provided to those applicants who were allotted any choice of course.
- The applicants will have to confirm their allotted choices within the specified time.
- Failure to do so will lead to the disqualification of the applicant.