What is CEED ?
CEED Application Details
Candidates must provide a valid email address and a mobile number. All communication from the CEED office is sent to these contacts. After successful registration, candidates receive a SMS with the password. They must use this along with the Email ID to log in. They can see their CEED application number after successful registration and must keep it safe for future reference. On successful log in, candidates are provided the CEED application number along with the form to fill in.
Check the application procedure in brief below:
- Candidates have to first register with a valid email id and a mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a link to their email address to validate it, and the password will be sent to their mobile number via SMS.
- Candidates have to log in using this link.
- After successful validation candidates must log in and fill the required details.
- Candidates have to fill the applications form, upload their photograph, signature and supporting documents as specified and then pay the fees.
- After submission, candidates are advised to print and keep a copy of the confirmation page for future reference
Supporting documents required for the CEED Application Form:
- Experience Certificate
- Category Certificate
- PwD Certificate
Candidates must upload the files containing photograph, signature, eligibility certificate and other supporting documents.
CEED Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have graduated in any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 years programme after 10+2) (
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years programme after 10+2)
- B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2)
- G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience
- Master’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Applications (2 year programme after 10+2+3)
- Final year students about to graduate in any of the above courses are also eligible to apply provided they show proof of passing during admissions.
Important: Any three years’ Bachelor’s degree is not eligible.
CEED Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 3496 Joined
- 34 Questions