Civil Engineering is one of the disciplines of engineering that is concerned with design, development, construction and maintenance of the infrastructural part of the society which includes roads, buildings, bridges, canals, dams, etc.
Download this quick guide to know the career prospectus and the core areas it deals with.
Rating & Reviews
Share your thoughts with other students by your genuine reviewsWrite a Review
- By: Subhojit Chakraborty on 19th July, 2017
- By: Mahendrakumar on 29th May, 2017
- By: Subhadeep Sircar on 7th April, 2017
- By: SANGHARSH BHAWAR on 6th December, 2016
- By: Amruthuluru Jayadurga on 27th November, 2016
- By: Keval Vaghela on 24th November, 2016Great