RatingAAAA+AAAA+ means Outstanding
Number of Courses Available: 36
Chemical Engineering 1 Course
Civil Engineering1 Course
Computer Science Engineering 1 Course
Electrical and Electronics Engineering 1 Course
Electronics and Communication Engineering 1 Course
UG Course Intake
Note : Above graph shows approved intake of available UG courses
PG Course Intake
Note : Above graph shows approved intake of available PG courses
Reviews of National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal
This is a huge campus with pollution free.Surroundings are filled with fresh air from the tress.All the facilities like Wi-Fi,sports,huge library with....Read more »
College life is such a fun ride but getting there: not so much(if anyone asked me if would want to revisit my JEE days, I would never take that offer)....Read more »
NITK life is just amazing. Every individual who joins this college will not just academically bit will also become an all rounder. This is because of....Read more »
- Amit ShahPresident & Country HeadYES BANK
- Ananthram KiniDirector External Manufacturin..Johnson & Johnson
- Anuj AgrawalDirectorZyoin
- Aprameya RadhakrishnaFounder and DirectorTaxiForSure.com
- Chakrapani S MAssociate Vice President - Bus..Tecpro Systems Limited
- Firoze Zia HussainSenior Director SecurityDelhivery
- R.K. ShenoySenior Vice President, Powertr..Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Lt..
- Raghunandan GCo-Founder and CEOTaxiForSure.com
- Rahool Pai PanandikerPartner and DirectorThe Boston Consulting Group
Total Faculty In College: 250
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
QNA - COLLEGE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the college!
- 1626 Joined
- 145 Questions
For cse how many marks to score in nit surthakal St category
After special round 1, i opted for surrender and go to next round. Then in special round 2.. no seat has been alloted. What do i do now?
I wanna join NITK geotechnical pg through gate what will be cut off score and application process to get admission.
What will be the gate cutoff for M.tech in NIT surathkal and also in different best NIT'S
I get seat in civil in nit surathkal and EC in DSCB bengalur which is best for me
Disclaimer: This map is provided by Google Maps and is for illustration purpose only. However, Careers360.com does not own any responsibility for the accuracy or authenticity of the same.
College Address & Nearby Places
AddressNational Institute of Technology
Srinivasnagar PO Surathkal Mangalore 575025 Karnataka India.