UCEED Answer Key 2018 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay released the final answer key of UCEED 2018 on February 8. Earlier, the answer sheets of the candidates (who have taken the test) were released. Candidates can only check their answers/responses by logging in to the candidate portal using their email ID and password. The UCEED draft answer key 2018 and question paper were released on January 25. Candidates could send their comments and feedback against the released UCEED answer key 2018 till January 31. Before releasing the final answer key of UCEED 2018, the exam conducting authority released the draft answer. Through UCEED answer key, the candidates could compare their answers they have written/given in the actual test and can estimate their probable score in the exam. UCEED answer key 2018 carried correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance examination. The UCEED final answer key 2018 is binding and can not be challenged further. To know more details, read through the article below.
Important Dates related to UCEED 2018 Answer key
Release of UCEED Final Answer Key 2018
February 8, 2018
Release of UCEED draft answer key 2018
January 25, 2018
Last date to file objections/ comments on answer key
January 31, 2018
UCEED result 2018
February 21, 2018
To check UCEED 2018 Answer Sheets - Click Here
UCEED 2018 Answer Key and Question Paper
UCEED 2018 Question Paper
UCEED 2018 Draft Answer Key
UCEED 2018 Final Answer key
Highlights of UCEED Answer key 2018
IIT Bombay has released the final answer key of UCEED 2018 on February 8, while the draft answer key of UCEED 2018 along with the question paper of UCEED was released on January 25. Candidates must download the question paper and the UCEED answer key 2018 and check the answers in the answer key as per the sequence of the questions from the question paper in which the candidate has appear in the test.
After checking the UCEED 2018 draft answer key, candidates could challenge the answer key if they find any discrepancy. To challenge the draft answer key of UCEED 2018, the candidates were required to send their comments/ feedback by sending it at [email protected] before January 31, 2018.
While sending the email to the UCEED office, the candidates must mention "Comments about answer keys” as the subject line of the mail. Candidates must note that the authorities may miss emails without subject line.
Points to keep in mind while challenging UCEED 2018 Answer key?
Candidates must not simply comment that a particular answer key should be xyz because you answered it xyz or do not just simply write that some X or Y answer key is incorrect.
- Candidates have to explain the reason why they think some answer key is wrong. They must also provide the worked out solution, with diagrams if required, which leads to their alternate answer, or disproves the draft answer.
- Do not forget to indicate or mention the question number (For example - Q1 to Q85) as per the numbering of that particular question in the actual question paper. By so doing, the examination authorities can easily identify and refer to the question you are commenting about.
- Avoid multiple emails and send all your comments into a single email pertaining to different questions.
- UCEED officials will not respond to emails, however, they will carefully read all your mails and issues raised by you will be checked thoroughly.
- The purpose of releasing the UCEED 2018 draft answer key is that candidates can report any discrepancy or disagreement if there is any with the provided answers.
- The examination authority also releases the UCEED answer sheets of the candidates later, which they can download by log in into their admission portal.
- After scrutinising the comments/feedback and the answer keys/sheets, the authorities will release the final answer key.