Tripura JEE 2013 Counselling Procedure
Tripura JEE 2013 Counselling Procedure involves the choice filling, counselling of students as per merit, document verification and seat allotment. Candidates who have qualified in the TJEE 2013 exam will be eligible for counselling. The Counselling for Tripura JEE 2013 will be held on June 29 and 30 for students of the PCM group aspiring for admissions to the engineering courses in the state. Given below are some important points of the Tripura JEE 2013 Counselling Procedure.
TJEE 2013 counselling procedure:
- The first round of counselling will be held at Matangini Pretilata Sabhagreha, Women’s College, Agartala.
- Students will have to attend the counselling in person and furnish the documents mentioned below during counselling.
- The seat allotment will be based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria, including the cut-off marks in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2013, if any of the respective College/University.
- Candidates may be accompanied by a parent or guardian for counselling.
- No separate call letters will be issued by the TJEE authorities for counselling.
- Fresh counselling will be held each time and there will be no waitlists.
The Institutes participating in the Counselling for Tripura JEE 2013:
- SETAM, Nagaland University, Dimapur
- Tripura Institute of Technology (TIT), Narsingarh, Agartala
- Central Agricultural University, Gangtok- 6
- School of Engineering & Teaching, Nagaland I
- College of Agricultural Engineering & Post Harvest Technology, Gangtok
The following documents have to be furnished during TJEE 2013 Counselling in original:
- Class XII Marksheet,
- Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC),
- TJEE 2013 Admit Card
- Category Certificate if applicable
Note: One attested copy of the Class XII or equivalent marksheet is to be submitted during counseling
TJEE 2013 Counselling Schedule:
TJEE 2013 Rank
June 29, 2013
10.00 AM-3.00 PM
3.30 PM-8.30 PM
June 30, 2013
10.00 AM-3.00 PM
3.30 PM-8.30 PM
Distribution of seats by method of exchange would be held immediate after the completion of Rotation of Roster System for specific categories
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will condu...
Questions related to TJEE
what is the use of getting admission in tjee examination and fee structure
Tjee is a state level exam which offers admission in engineering colleges in Tripura. Inorder, to appear for Tjee you have to be a permanent resident of Tripura.
Exam duration- 6hrs
Total number of seats available- 656
- General male candidates Rs 550
- SC/ST male candidates Rs 450
- All category females Rs 350
For more regarding tjee go through this link-
when we can get the 2020 tbjee ug application form ?
Hooe you are doing well.
Schedule of TBJEE are as follows:
- Availability of TBJEE Online Application Form : 21st January 2020 .
- Last Date to fill TJEE Application Form : 10th February 2020 .
- Last date to download Admit Card: 09th April 2020 .
- Date of TBJEE 2020 Entrance Exam: 24th, 25th April 2020 .
- Answer Key Release Date: 16th May 2020 .
I am a CBSE student from Rajasthan . Can I give Gujcet ,Tnea , Bcece, Ojee, Tjee.
The eligibility criteria set for GUJCET states that the candidates must have a domicile of Gujarat state. They must have passed passed from a school situated in Gujarat. As per BCECE and OJEE eligibility criteria, the students from other states can give the exam with a minimum requirement that they must have at least 60 percent marks in their 12th board examinations for BCECE and at least 45 percent marks for enrollment in OJEE exam. They must be certified by a recognized board. For more information you can refer to the link given below for different exams :