RPET 2013 Counselling Procedure
The RPET 2013 Counselling Procedure details the process of counselling starting from the application to the seat allotment and admissions. The RPET 2013 Counselling Applications have been announced from June 10, 2013. Students must familiarize themselves with the RPET 2013 Counselling Procedure before applying. Only students who have qualified in the entrance exam can apply for the RPET 2013 Counselling Procedure. The salient points of the RPET 2013 Counselling Procedure has been summarised below for the benefit of the students.
RPET 2013 Counselling Procedure:
The admissions will be on the basis of merit in RPET-2013 in the order of options filled in by the candidates in the option form and seats available in respective institute. Candidates are advised to exercise their options very carefully since no correction will be allowed in the Option Form once submitted.
Candidates are required to attend the counselling session in person as per schedule mentioned on the RPET website.
While filling the option form, candidates have to sumit the attested photocopy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination
While reporting to the allotted college, candidates have to deposit all original documents, certificates for verification.
They will be also required to pay the admission fee.
- The original documents will be returned to the candidates after the university enrolment is completed
RPET 2013 Counselling Fee Payment: Candidates have to first pay an amount of Rs 10000 at any e-Mitra or CSC Kiosk
Students must note that the fees paid will be adjusted in the admission fees once the seat is allotted and confirmed by the student.
1. e-Mitra: To pay online through e-Mitra Click here (the site is better viewed in Internet Explorer )
- Register and log in using the password sent to the email id provided by the candidate while registering.
- The Utility Bills sections is loaded upon logging in
- Candidates have to enter their District, Department (RPET -2013) and the service (Admission Fee-2013)
- Using the Get the Bill and then Pay the Bill links, pay the admission fees for counselling through the following methods:
1. Debit/Credit Cards (Only Visa/Master)
2. ICIC Bank Net Banking
3. Axis Bank Net Banking
- After successful payment , a 16 digit Token No is generated along with the Receipt No.
- The Token No is to be used to log in to apply online for counselling.
2. CSC Kiosks: These are designated by the Government and students can pay the admission fees here to receive a computer generated receipt and a 16 digit Token No.
RPET 2013 Counselling Online Option Form: Click here
- Enter the Token No generated after payment of the fees mentioned above.
- Enter the Roll No and Date of Birth
- Enter the college choices.
- To know the college list Click here
- Students must keep in mind to keep the following documents ready before applying online:
Income Certificate for economically backward students
Class XII Marks sheet
Category Certificate in case of SC/ST
Computer generated receipt for the fees paid at e-Mitra or CSC Kiosks
RPET 2013 Online Counselling Option Form Dates:
- Commencement of Online Option Forms: June 10, 2013
- Last date for depositing the counselling fee through eMitra/CSC Kiosks: June 26, 2013
- Last Date for filling the Online Option Form: June 28, 2013
* For the Counselling schedules and other details, keep visiting this page for the latest updates for RPET 2013 Counselling
Questions related to JEE Main
I have got 96.2 percentail in jee mains paper 2 can I get seat in nits for b.arch
Hello Aspirant ,
First of all Congrats,
You scored good percentile.
You have a high probability to get a seat in Nit's B.Arch.
So wait for your cutoff's.
So be cool and confident.
GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU.
how can i get jeemain january admit card ?
If you want to download JEE-Main admit card of January session then you have to login to NTA portal of JEE-Main using your login credentials. For this you have to enter your login credential on the home page then after successful login you will be on your dashboard and there you will get the direct option of downloading JEE-Main admit card for January 2020.
I hope this information helps you.
full syllabus of mhcet and jeemains
you can refer to the following link to get the syllabus for MHT-CET-
for JEE MAINS-
hope that helps
all the best
How much marks are required to get IT branch in NSUT Delhi in jee mains 2020 September because the competition is now relatively high?
NSUT is one of the best engineering college of India . Every students wishes to get admission in this college but here approx 75% seats are reserved for Delhi candidate which rises the cut off for the outsider students. Here is cut off the NSUT of 4 round general candidate.
|Round||Branch||Max JEE(M) Rank|
|A) Delhi Region|
|4||Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial lntelligence||3454|
|4||Electronics and Communication Engineering||17451|
|4||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||27806|
|4||Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering||31898|
|4||Mathematics and Computing||12671|
|B) Outside Delhi Region|
|4||Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial lntelligence||1336|
|4||Electronics and Communication Engineering||4876|
|4||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||10108|
|4||Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering||10577|
|4||Mathematics and Computing||4331|
If you belongs from Delhi then you must have to score 97.5 percentile to get admission in decent branch and if you are not belongs from Delhi then you have to secure more than 98.5 percentile .
GOOD LUCK !
which colleges in Maharashtra or surrounding regions can I get admission in, if I got 96.32 in jee main
If you get 96.32 percentile in jee main , you will surely book your seat in the Top NIT college of Maharashtra, as for IIT colleges you will have to appear for jee advanced.
Top NIT college in Maharashtra state is in Nagpur city known as Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology, VNIT, fees - 5 .50 lakh , salary - 6 lakh
Other top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra are
Fees - 3.41 lakh
Salary - 4.76 lakh
College of Engineering, Pune
Fees - 3.41 lakh
Salary - 7.80 lakh
Veermata Jijabai technological Institute
Fees- 3.10 lakh
Salary- 7.65 lakh
Bharti Vidyapeeth deemed university, BVDU
Fees -4.48 lakh