RPET 2013 Application Form Procedure
About RPET 2013: The RPET is conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan to provide admission to the eligible candidates for various engineering courses in the institutes in the state.
RPET 2013 Application Form Procedure:
Payment of RPET 2013 Application fees including the RPET 2013 exam fees:
- Application fee & Examination fees of Rs 810 have to be paid at e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan
Note: Rs.10 for e-Mitra service charges
- After the payment is successful, a receipt will be issued to the candidate containing a unique a 16-digit Token number.
- This e-Mitra Token number has to be kept safe for future reference
- Candidates can apply only if they have paid the application and examination fees
RPET 2013 Online Application:
They must enter 16 digit e-Mitra Token number and the date of birth to access the online application.
- Upload the following documents:
- A recent colour photograph scanned in jpg format (max size upto 100 KB)
- Signature of the candidate scanned in jpg format (max size upto 50 KB)
- Copy of Class X, XI, XII marks sheets
- e-Mitra receipt with Token number
- Details of total income of parents
- A valid Mobile no. of the candidate or that of a nearest relative.
Submission of RPET 2013 Application form: After the final submission of the application form, a printout of the same has to be sent by along with copies of the documents uploaded to the
The Coordinator RPET-2013,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur – 342 032
- Application copy has to be sent by REGISTERED POST/SPEED POST only
- Make sure to write the application number on the reverse of each document to be sent along with the application form
Dos and Donts for filling of Application form:
- It is advisable to read the the instructions of filling the online application form and proceed accordingly to avoid mistakes
- Details have to be filled as specified
- Candidates have to doubly ensure that the photograph and signature uploaded are the correct ones
- Changes can be made in case of mistakes in online application form only till final submission.
RPET 2013 Admit Card:
The Admit Card for RPET 2013 will be uploaded on the website.
Candidates have to download the Admit Cards.
Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates.
Questions related to JEE Main
I have got 150 marks in jee main 2020 mock test of my coaching institute,what rank range should I expect in real exam ???
You can check your expected JEE Main percentile as well as your expected rank from our predictor tool.Also if you will get the percentile and rank then you will be able to check chances of your admission in various colleges based on your previous years cutoff.
I am providing you a link of Rank Predictor below :
You can check Cutoff here :
You can also use our college predictor :
I hope this helps.
Sir, is jee mains will be postpone again
as of now we have no information about the postponement of JEE mains , JEE mains is scheduled to be held in the month of september from the dates 1 to 6 , 2020 and the JEE main admit card is likely to be out on the july , 2, 2020
for more information kindly refer to the link mentioned below
I got 80 persentail in jee main I have in st category i get top 10 nit
Even with ST category, there's a remote chance you get into any NIT at 80 percentile. You may get NITs,IIITs through Home state Quota but it also varies depending upon the state in which you live.
You are qualified for JEE Advanced and hence you should try to score atleast 25% of the maximum marks to get a seat in IIT. (Qualifying cutoff is 17.5% and 5% subjectwise) That's all what I can say.
All the best!!!!
what is the strategy in last one month for jee mains 2020?
Firstly calm down and focus on your notes, just revise them widely and solve many mock test as you can and after solving mock test just analyse your results and see which is your weeker section and Focus on that, Don't loose confidence but focus on the things which you can do in better way
Hope you find this informative
How Much Rank can I expect with 180 marks in jee mains 2020 September?
Dear Aspirant ,
Good to see you here,
If you score that marks you will get definite seat in NIT,
You may expect the rank range between around 8000-13000.
If you need any another references visit the given site:
I hope this info will help for you.