Punjab B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applications Open Now
Rungta Group of Institutions
Apply
Chandigarh University- M.E. Admissions
Apply

Punjab B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 - I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University will release Punjab B.Tech 2019 eligibility criteria along with the information bulletin tentatively in first week of May. Punjab and other states candidates who will be filling application form are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria of Punjab B.Tech 2019 before proceeding for it. According to the Punjab B.Tech eligibility criteria, candidates belonging from Punjab will be eligible for 85% of the total seats, whereas remaining 15% will be offered to other states students. I.K Gujral Punjab Technical University will be conducting Punjab B.Tech admission. In order to apply for admission, candidates must have appeared in JEE Main. If seats remain vacant after allotting to JEE candidate, they will be offered to students based on class XII scores. Read the complete article to know about the Punjab B.Tech eligibility criteria 2019 which will include parameters like age limit, qualifying exam, marks and more.

Latest: [Know your admission chances in Punjab's Top engineering Colleges based on your JEE Main 2019 Rank] - Predict Now


Punjab B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019

The eligibility criteria include age limit, qualifying examination, marks require, domicile, nationality required to be eligible for Punjab B.Tech 2019 admission. For the reference of the candidates mentioned below is the detailed eligibility criteria of Punjab B.Tech 2019:

JEE Main College Predictor (Punjab Counselling)

Know your admission chances in Punjab's Top engineering Colleges on the basis of your JEE Rank

Predict Now


Punjab B.Tech 2019 Eligibility Criteria

Nationality- Candidates must be Indian


Must Appeared For(Entrance Exam): Candidates must appear and qualify JEE Main 2019 for admission to Punjab B.Tech courses. Both, Punjab and other states candidates are required to qualify the JEE Main in order to be eligible for Punjab B.Tech 2019 admission.

Applications Open Now
JB Institute Of Technology Dehradun
Apply for industry oriented B.Tech Programs at JBIT
Apply
JECRC University
B.Tech Admissions 2019 Open | 700+ Renowned Recruiters | Scholarships Available
Apply

Qualifying Examination:

Candidates must have passed class 12 from a board recognized or established by central/state government


Compulsory Subjects: Candidates They must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of them - Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Biology.


For Diploma Candidates- Candidates who have passed diploma in any Engineering Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET) or any such examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply for admission.

Eligibility Criteria for Certificate Courses: Candidates who have passed two years certificate course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET) will also be eligible.

Eligibility for B.Tech (Biotechnology): In case seats are vacant after counselling, they will be offered to candidates who have passed class 12 with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects

  • Biotechnology

  • Biology

  • Mathematics

  • Computer Science


Domicile: The 85 percent of seats are offered to the candidates belonging to Punjab. Remaining 15 percent will be offered to the candidates belonging to other states. However, to be eligible for 85 percent seats, candidates from Punjab State must have studied and passed 10+1 and 10+2 from recognized institutions situated in Punjab. Also, candidates need to ensure that 10+2 studies must have been regular one.

To avail the seats under this criteria, candidates will be required to submit a certificate from the Principal/Head of Institution last attended in the prescribed Performa as proof of their study in Punjab.

Note: Children of Defence Personnel posted in Punjab are exempted from the given above criteria. However, these children should have passed only qualifying examination from a recognized institution located in Punjab.


Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), Ludhiana: In order to be eligible for PAU, Ludhiana, candidates must fulfil the eligibility of the institute along with the above mentioned one.


Punjab B.Tech Application Form 2019

Candidates who will meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria can fill the application form of Punjab B.Tech 2019 tentatively in first week of June. In order to fill the application form candidates will have to submit their personal, academic, contact, JEE Main details along with uploading their photograph. Also, to complete the application process, candidates will have to pay the requisite fee. Candidates will have to follow given below steps to fill the application form of Punjab B.Tech 2019 admission.

  • Get register

  • Pay application fee

  • Fill application form

  • Review all the filled in details, submit it and take a print out of it for future reference.

Applications Open Now

NIIT University B.Tech Admissions
NIIT University B.Tech Admiss...
Apply
Galgotias University B.Tech Admissions 2019
Galgotias University B.Tech A...
Apply
Graphic Era Hill University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era Hill University A...
Apply
Gateway Institute of Engineering & Technology
Gateway Institute of Engineer...
Apply
Ganga Group Of Institutions-B.Tech Admissions
Ganga Group Of Institutions-B...
Apply
Manav Rachna MRIIRS M.Tech Admissions 2019
Manav Rachna MRIIRS M.Tech Ad...
Apply
SAGE University B.Tech Admissions
SAGE University B.Tech Admiss...
Apply
View All Application Forms

More like IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar

Questions related to IK Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar

Top

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books