NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2017
NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2017- Aspirants who are aiming to seek admission in NMIMS’s in Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering are required to meet the eligibility criteria as their aim to seek admission in different bachelor of technology programmes that are offered by the institute. NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2017 mentions at length the conditions that candidates are required to fulfil before they fill the application form and become eligible to take the written test. The Eligibility Criteria for NPAT UG 2017 mentions the minimum educational qualifications and marks which the candidate is required to score at the 10+2 level. Aspirants must submit requisite certificates and documents if they have passed from Cambridge or International Baccalaureate. Candidates must remember that initially the selected candidates will be given provisional admission and NMIMS has the right to change the terms of eligibility. For all the updated information, candidates must check NPAT UG 2017.
NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates must ensure that they meet the academic criteria and the marks to be eligible to take the entrance the exam.
Eligibility Criteria of NPAT UG 2017
10+2 or equivalent exam or International Diploma
It is mandatory for candidates to have English as a compulsory subject with either science or science vocational.
Marks for Mumbai Campus
Candidates must have scored at least 50 % marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
Marks for Shirpur Campus
Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks inPhysics, Mathematics and Chemistry
Eligibility or candidates passing from Open or Distance learning (ODL) school
1. Those candidates who have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam from Open or Distance learning (ODL) school which is recognised by by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
2. Candidates who have passed 10+2 through distance learning/ open school/ correspondence or externally other than NIOS will not be eligible to take the exam
Eligibility for IB & Cambridge Candidates
1. Candidates who receive a call for admission counselling on the basis of their name in the NPAT rank list will be provided provisional admission till the time they receive the final mark sheet
2. Candidates will be provisionally admitted on payment of fees and their and their admission will be final only after they are able to submit the final mark sheet.
3. Candidates are required to provide a copy of their AIU notification to confirm their eligibility for the program
4. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 examination and are given grade point average, in that case candidates are required to submit in writing from the Board/University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA /CGPA obtained.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates of CBSE,ICSE
1. Those candidates who have cleared the 10+2 from either Central Board of Secondary Education or Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, their aggregate marks of all the subjects will be taken into account
2. The aggregate marks of all the subjects including physics, chemistry and Mathematics will be taken into consideration for their eligibility for admission in the B.Tech programme.
Age Criteria for NPAT UG 2017
Candidates seeking admission under NPAT UG 2017 must not be more than 25 years of age.
Note: According to the NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2017, those candidates who have not been able to submit their final mark sheet at the time of admission are required to provide an internet copy of their result and it has to be duly attested by the principal of their college. If candidates fail to do so, then they will not be provided admission
Stay updated with more news on engineering.careers360.com and get more information on NPAT UG Eligibility Criteria 2017.
Questions related to B.Tech
Is there any maximum and minimum limit of choices that we have to fill in "choice filling" of JAC Delhi 2019?
You will be able to access the list of college and course which will be available as per the eligibility of your rank and marks.
You will be able to view the marked/selected choices. You can even select all the choices to increase your chances of getting admission. Theres nothing like maximum or minimum limit, you can choose as much options you want.
Hope this helps!
All the best!
My crl rank 391330 and sc rank 26018 . Can I get dtu, nsit or iiitd college in jac counselling or any college in josaa counselling?
Based on this rank the chances are less to get a seat With this rank the chances are very less to get a seat through JAC Delhi Counselling. You can try for the state level counselling. To know your admission possibilities in other state level colleges you can use JEE Main College Predictor tool given below.
what was the last rank that was taken in dtu,nsit,iiit d, during the counselling (jee) (round 7 and spot round),considering i am a delhiite?
I am answering this question considering you as a General Delhi Candidate.
For NSUT, the cut off was closed at 40750 for MAE branch.
For DTU, the cut off was closed at 48293 for Biotechnology and 47034 for Polymer Science and Chemical Technology.
For IIIT delhi, the cut off was closed at 17805 for computer science and biosciences.
Hope this answered your query.
IN JEE MAINS I GOT CRL 47063 AND OBC 12128 ,IN JAC COUNSELLING FOR ADMISSION INTO IIITD, NSIT & DTU WHICH RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Hey Margani Rohith, You have scored 47063 Rank in Common Rank List in JEE MAINS and you also belong to OBC Category. That will be very helpful for your admission into any government funding technical institute(gfti) as in each and every institute some seats are being reserved for OBC category.
In JAC counseling and even in JOSSA counseling your both the ranks will be considered but your OBC Rank will be mainly used there and don't forget to take your OBC Certificate there so as for proper verification of the certificate and results.
What questions does asked in jac delhi counselling in nsit
this is to inform you that the basic question will be like what is your interest or the aim of your life or why are you choosing that respective institution or the subject what you preffered is by your interest or the parents pressure .etc. . all the very best for your future.