NPAT UG Counseling 2017- The NMIMS’s Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering will conduct counselling of NPAT UG 2017 for all those candidates whose names appear in the merit list. The merit list of NPAT 2017 will be declared on June 5, 2017. Candidates will have to attend the NPAT UG Counselling 2017 at the Mumbai campus. Seats will be offered to the candidates at the time of counselling of NPAT UG 2017 depending on the choice filled by them, availability of seat in the branch filled by the candidate. The counselling of NPAT UG 2017 take place from June 15-22. At the time of NPAT UG 2017 counselling, candidates will have to be physically present at the Mumbai campus along with the requisite documents for verification. During NPAT 2017 counselling, upgradation of seats will take place depending on the name of the candidate in the merit list, preference given by them and vacancy. Candidates will get to know about the NPAT UG admission fees at the time of counselling of 2017. Once the classes begin for NPAT UG, change in programme and course will not be permitted. NPAT UG 2017 counselling contains information about the dates for the commencement of the counselling, payment of fees, upgradation of seats and other details. To know about different aspects of counselling of NPAT UG 2017, candidates can read through the complete on this page.
Latest NMAT UG 2017 Result Declared
Important Events of Counselling of NPAT UG 2017
Candidates are required to know well in advance the dates related to the counselling of NPAT UG 2017.
NPAT UG Counselling 2017 Schedule
Announcement of NPAT Result
June 03, 2017
Counselling and Payment of fees
June 15 to June 22, 2017
Commencement of classes
July 17, 2017
End of admission process
August 17, 2017
Procedure for Counselling of NPAT UG 2017
1. Declaration of Merit List- The merit list of NPAT UG 2017 will consist of list of candidates who have cleared the NPAT UG online entrance exam.
2. Reporting for counselling- Candidates must be physically present at the NPAT UG counselling, which will take place in Mumbai.
3. Offer of Admission- At the time of counselling of NPAT UG 2017, candidates will be offered admission to the discipline, according to the merit, their choice, availability of seat and vacancy.
4.Document Verification- Candidates need to bring the documents that are given below for verification atthe time of NPAT 2017 counselling. The list of documents is given below:
Class 10 marksheet and certificate
Class 12 marksheet and certificate
Hall Ticket of NPAT 2017
Transfer Certificate from the institution from which the candidate has passed
Category certificate if applicable
Candidates who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from overseas board/ Universities are required to submit AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program.
Candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, they would have to produce in writing from the Board/University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA /CGPA obtained
Passport size photographs
5. Admission in single school only- If a candidate is selected for admission in more than one school, depending on his name in the merit lits and he wants admission in the second scool, according to his preference, then in that case, he will be required to cancel his admissionfrom the first school.
6. Upgradation of Seat- If a seat is cancelled and is left vacant then it will be offered to the next eligible according to their name in the merit list and preference. However, the candidate will have to give in writing about his acceptance of the allotted seat within the stipulated time. In case the candidate has given two preference, then if he is allotted upgradation in first, then his second preference will be become invalid and if he has been allotted in second Preference, then his first preference will remain active for further upgradation only if there is a vacancy.
Schedule of seat upgradation of NPAT UG 2017
NPAT Seat Upgradation
7 July 2017
11 July, 2017
14 July, 2017
18 July, 2017
21, July, 2017
25 July, 2017
31 July, 2017
2 August, 2017
4 August, 2017
NPAT 2017 Admission fee structure
Candidates seeking admission in the B. Tech programmes, will be required to pay the admission fees that is given below.
Programme and Admission fees for NPAT 2017
Fees and Campus
Rs 2, 80, 000
Rs 16, 000/ and Rs 1, 20, 000(for Textile only)
Candidates will be informed about the fees for the present academic year at the time of the admission.
Withdrawal of admission
If the candidate wishes to withdraw his admission, then he would have to put forward a written request for the same to the Deputy Registrar (Admission) along with original fee receipt.
Refund of admission fees
If a candidate fails to join the institution within seven days of the commencement of the programme at the institution, then the fees that will be refunded is given below in the table.
Details of Fees Refund for NPAT
Amount to be refunded
If the institute is informed about the cancellation of admissions even days before the programme begins that is July 11, 2017
100 per cent of the fees will be refunded after lessening the processing charges (Rs 10, 000)
If the information about cancellation is received within six days after before the programme begins and upto 30 days after the beginning of the programme i.e from July 12 to August 17, 2017
If the seat is filled by another candidate within 30 days after the beginning of the course, then 100 percent of the fees will be refunded after deducting Rs 10, 000 as processing fees
If the seat is not filled by another candidate within 50 days of the beginning of the programme, then 50 % of the fees less processing charges (Rs 10, 000)
Note- After joining the institution, if the candidate leaves in mid-session, then the complete fees will be forfeited
Keep tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on Vivekananda Global University
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.