Admissions Open Now
Manav Rachna University M.Tech Admissions 2019
Amrita University M.Tech Admissions
NHAI Recruitment through GATE - The application process for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE is now available. Candidates could fill the application form and submit it February 28, 2019 (6 PM). It must be noted that the application form was available only in online mode. The National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has announced the direct recruitment of 29 deputy managers on the basis of valid GATE scores. The recruitment is open to engineering graduates in Civil Engineering disciplines. Candidates must have valid GATE 2018 scores to apply for NHAI Recruitment through GATE. Check the detailed information regarding the NHAI Recruitment through GATE below on this page.
Latest: [Want to Know Colleges, PSU's to Apply on the basis of your GATE Scores, Click here]
Name of the PSU: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
GATE 2019 College & PSU Predictor
Know your chances of getting into Colleges or PSUs as per your GATE Score.
Post and number of vacancies: Dy. Manager (Technical): 29 posts
Admissions Open Now
SRM Institute of Science and Technology M.Tech Admissions
Apply through your GATE Score | Scholarships Available.
Registrations 2019 Open for M.Tech @VIT | Apply through VITMEE | QS Star Rated for Excellence
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of valid GATE 2018 score in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of notification.
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment through GATE
Release of GATE 2019 application form
August 31, 2018
Deadline to submit GATE 2019 application form
September 23, 2018
GATE 2019 admit card download
January 4, 2019
February 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2019
Availability of application form for NHAI Recruitment
January 29 to February 28, 2019
Acknowledgement of documents and application at NHAI office
To be notified
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment through GATE
Candidates should have passed B.Tech./B.E degree in Civil Engineering, from a recognized institute.
They must have valid GATE scores to be shortlisted for the recruitment.
The disciple and GATE paper corresponding to the recruitment are mentioned below.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment through GATE
The application form for the NHAI Recruitment through GATE was available till February 28, 2019.
Steps to fill Online Application
- Fill the requisite details
- Upload a scanned recent photograph in colour in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ format not exceeding 1 MB.
- Upload scanned image of signature in only ‘jpg’/’jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’format not exceeding 1 MB.
- After submission of the application form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- The automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the Email ID provided by the Applicant.
- Take a printout of the acknowledgement form.
Self attested Documents to be sent along with filled offline application form or acknowledgement of online application form:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Valid GATE score card
- Experience certificate if applicable
- NOC from the employer if applicable.
To check for recruitment at other PSUs, click on PSU Recruitment through GATE 2019