New Changes in GATE 2013
GATE 2013 has some new features namely:
1. The following 15 subject papers will be conducted by an ONLINE computer based test:
AE, AG, AR,BT, CE, CH, CY, GG, MA, MN, MT, PH, TF, XE, and XL.
2. There is no application fee for Female candidates as per regulations of the MHRD, Govt. of India.
3. A single GATE Online Applicant Interface will be available for all information related issues as well as grievance redressal.
4. Soft copies of photograph and signature must be uploaded during online application (This is in addition to sending recent photograph of applicant with signed application).
5. A new formula will be used for calculating the GATE score.
6. Biometric information (Photograph and fingerprint) maybe captured on the day of the examination for randomly selected candidates.
Additional notable points in GATE2013
Online Application Process
Admit Cards to be downloaded
Use of only black ink ballpoint pen for Offline exams
Numerical answer type questions in ONLINE papers
Pre-final year students are NOT eligible to write GATE 2013.
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2020 - NTPC) has released the GD...
GATE 2021 syllabus for Architecture and Planning (AR) has rele...
GATE 2021 Syllabus for Agricultural Engineering (AG) - Candida...
Questions related to GATE
Can u please tell me the eligible criteria and the number of attempts per person to qualify gate. And the expected cut off for 2021.
There is no number of attempts for GATE exam. You can appear in the exam any number of times provided you must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria is as follows
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology after 10+2 or
- Candidates must have passed 5 year Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Naval Architecture (4-year course)/Planning (4-year course) or
- Must have passed B.Sc(Research)/BS or Post Diploma in Science or
- Must have passed Post - B.Sc.Integrated Master’s degree programme in Engineering/ Technology or
- Must have passed Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent or
- Must have passed Integrated Master’s degree programs or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/ Technology or
- Must have passed Integrated M.Sc. or Five years integrated B.S.-M.S. programme or
- Students registered in courses equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch from Professional Societies after May 31, 2013 and meets other eligibility criteria are also eligible to apply.
There is no age limit. Cut off is subject-specific. Each discipline has different cut off. Cut off changes every year. You have not mentioned the branch in which you are studying. Cut off depends in total number of candidates appeared in that particular paper, difficulty of exam, highest score etc. It will be less or more same like. Here is the link through which you can check the cut off in 2020 for each branch
Hey there, Can anyone tell me , where can I get free coaching lectures with material and mock tests for GATE preparation ....??and,( tech tub, gate overflow platforms are free??? please answer me....
I don't understand why do you want for free. Don't you think that the professors or the teachers also need money to run their family or they also need money for daily uses. It is better you should have asked for a nominal rate course rather than free.
If you are from Electrical Engineering or Mechanical background then i would suggest GATE Academy or Xerique Education. You can also watch their you tube videos if you don't want to spend a penny on any of their premium courses.
All the best!!
Hey There, Can anyone tell me , what is the last date to apply for GATE EXAM as per new rules2021 ( 3rd year students are also eligible right!!)??? please answer me...
IIT Bombay has not released the online registration forms for GATE 2021 yet. But yes, 3rd year students are also eligible for GATE 2021. IIT Bombay has released the new eligibility criteria for GATE. You can check the complete information at our page: https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/gate-eligibility-criteria . But to give you a glimpse, now even pre final year Candidates also can appear for GATE. This means 3rd year Candidates also can apply for GATE. While the information brochure hasn't been released yet, the online registration is slated to be released in September from the 14th to the 30th. Complete information will be available then. As of now, there is neither any upper age limit nor is there any cap on the no.of times one can appear for GATE. And so if you are currently in your 3rd year, you can apply for GATE 2021 when the registration process opens from September 14th. However for stream specific eligibility criteria, please read our article.
Hey there, Can anyone suggest me some free test series for GATE EXAM CSE and best YouTube lectures and free mocktests.....?? please guys.....
Hello Aspirant ,
You have a lot of resourses for you in you mobile.
One of the best website for learning gate is
Geeks for geeks
I suggest you to go through the websites.
Youtube vedios are not exactly clarify and not fully explaomed.
These website gives you a lot of Stuff.
I hope this information will help for you.
need some information about GATE XH paper pattern and procedures to apply
IIT Bombay has released paper structure of GATE humanities and social science paper(XH), the paper will consist of mandatory sections such as General Aptitude(15 marks), Reasoning and Comprehension(25 marks) and another section will be to select one paper out of six options for which it's level will be of graduation. Exam will be conducted for three hours and total marks is 100. You can access the syllabus at https://cache.careers360.mobi/media/uploads/froala_editor/files/GATE_2021_XH.pdf
GATE 2021 will be conducted from 5th to 7th February, 2021 and 12th to 14th February, 2021. Application from will commence from 14th September onwards. For more details regarding this, you may visit the official website at gate.iitb.ac.in