Your browser does not support iframes.
MET 2020 Admit Card - Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will release the MET admit card 2020 in online mode from July 15. Only registered candidates will be able to download the admit card of MET 2020. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by logging into the admission portal using MET application number and password. It should be noted that the authorities will issue MET 2020 admit card to only those candidates who will do the slot booking within the specified dates. The MET admit card will contain many details such as candidate’s name, date and time of examination, allotted exam centre, exam day guidelines, photograph and signature. MET 2020 will be conducted from July 24 to 27 and August 4 to 7 in online mode for admission into the B.Tech programme offered by the institute. Read the complete article to know more about MET 2020 admit card.Latest: MET application form 2020 is now available till June 30 (extended).Important: MET 2020 to be conducted from July 24 to 27 and August 4 to 7. MET 2020 slot booking to commence from July 15.
Latest: [Start preparing with Free MET Mock Test ]- Start Practice
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
Important Dates of MET 2020 Admit Card
Commencement of MET 2020 slot booking
July 15, 2020
Release of MET admit card
Phase 1 - July 24 to 27, 2020 (Announced)
Phase 2 - August 4 to 7, 2020 (Announced)
MET Admit Card 2020
The authorities will start issuing the admit card of MET 2020 from July 15 for all the registered candidates. MET admit card will be available in online mode. Before issuing the admit card, the authorities will open the MET 2020 slot booking window. In order to appear for the examination, booking a slot within the specified time will be mandatory.
Get Access to AI based coaching with Video Lectures, Mock Test, Sample Paper, and Prep Booster
Visit the official website of MET 2020 and go to the admission portal.
Click on the MET slot booking link.
Login using the MET 2020 application form number and password.
Select the preferred test date, centre, and timing.
Click on the confirm button.
As per the choices filled by the candidates in the slot booking process, the authorities will accordingly allot the exam centres to each applicant. The details regarding the allotted MET 2020 exam centre, will be available in the admit card.
To download the MET admit card 2020, candidates will be required to follow the below given steps:
On the official website, visit the admission portal.
Click on the MET admit card 2020 link.
Log in to the portal using the MET application number and password
Upon successful login, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Download and take a printout of it.
What are the details mentioned in MET admit card 2020?
MET 2020 application form number
Exam date and time
Allotted examination centre
How to contact authorities in case of any discrepancy in the MET 2020 Admit Card?
In case a candidate finds any errors or mistakes in the MET 2020 admit card, it is advisable to contact the authorities as soon as possible. The contact details are given below:
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Manipal 576104, Karnataka, India
To download the admit card, candidates will have to login to the admission portal using the MET 2020 application form number and password.
If a candidate finds any error or mistake in the admit card, contact the authorities as soon as possible.
Yes, without slot booking, candidates will not be able to appear for the entrance exam.
The authorities will release the admit card of MET 2020 from July 15.
There are chances that the authorities reschedule the MET 2020...
MET 2020 Slot Booking - MAHE will commence the slot booking of...
MET 2020 Result - MAHE will release the MET result 2020 at res...
How to crack MET- Careers360 team provides a perfect strategy ...
If you are looking for admission in Finance specialization for management program, then I'll recommend you to join IES Mumbai over MET and Chetna. Both MET and Chetna are good for marketing specialization. IES mumbai has an average placement package of 5.85 lakhs. The top companies visiting the campus are HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, CapGemini, Ugam Solutions, Reliance Retail and ITC Hotels. A percentile above 90 in cet is a safe percentile to get into the college.
If you are not domicile of Maharshtra then you have to apply for All India Quota as you belong to OMS category so the cut off for MET Institute for year 2019 was 98.58 percentile and seats are 27
For more information do visit
Hope this helps
MET is affiliated to the university of mumbai and is nice college / Institute in Mumbai.
The fee which I can see for MMS course is nearly 3.64 lakhs for whole course.
The placement average and good according to the college with an average package of 7-8 lakhs p. a. and maximum package of 15-16 lakhs p. a.
Yes, for taking admission in B.Sc Biotechnology Hons at Manipal University, Jaipur you are required to give the Manipal Entrance Test(MET) 2020.
Refer here for more info -
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
Thank you for your query. The cut off for B Pharm in MET 2020 is 41629. The following is the exam pattern and syllabus for B Pharm MET Exam.
– Units and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms and Nucle, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Experimental Skills,
– Basic concepts in Chemistry, States of matter, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Redox reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface chemistry, Chemical thermodynamics, Periodic properties, Principles and processes of metal extraction, Hydrogen, S-block elements, P-block elements, Group 13 to 18, d and f block elements, Environmental chemistry, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Basic principles of organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecuels, Chemistry in everyday life, Principles related to practical chemistry.
– Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Matrices, Determinants, Straight Line, Vectors, Three- dimensional geometry, Statistics, Probability, DIfferentitaion, Integration, Applications of the integrals, DIfferential Equations, and Linear Programming.
– Tense, Modals, Subject, Determiners,Pronouns, Nouns,Clauses, Sentence structure, Usages in English, Prepositions.
– Biosystematics, Cell Biology, Chromosomes, Cell Reproduction, Diversity of life on earth, Cyanobacteria, Kingdom Protista, Kingdom Mycota, Taxonomy and Economic Botany, Introduction to Biology, Biomolecules, Origin of life and organic evolution, Diversity of animal life, Study of Morphology, Aquaculture, Dairy, Poultry, Molecular Biology, Gene, Biotechnology, Plant histology & anatomy, Water relations of plants, Bioenergetics, Growth and growth regulators in plants, Genetics, Biodiversity, Man in health and disease, Body defense and immunity, Continuity of life, and Fertilization.
All the best
Your MET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile