KIITEE Syllabus 2018 – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has released the KIITEE 2018 syllabus to inform candidates about the subject-wise topics covered in the entrance exam. The KIITEE syllabus 2018 also includes sub-topics for all the three subjects from which questions will be set in the entrance exam. Candidates opting for B.Tech and B.Arch courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, so they need to follow the KIITEE 2018 syllabus for PCM group. In case of B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology) aspirants, Physics and Chemistry are compulsory subjects, while they can pick between Biology and Mathematics as the third subject. To get a good score in KIITEE, the candidate needs to prepare only the topics and sub-topics included in the syllabus of KIITEE 2018. Also for effective preparation, the candidate needs to break down KIITEE syllabus 2018 into smaller parts based on different themes, for example, say difficulty level or some other criteria. Go through the rest of the article to learn more useful details related to KIITEE 2018 syllabus, and get an edge over your competitors.
KIITEE Syllabus 2018 – Important Points
- The official syllabus of KIITEE 2018 has been released by KIIT University. Candidates must follow only the official syllabus and not those published by other sources.
- B.Tech/B.Arch candidates must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, so they must check the KIITEE 2018 syllabus for PCM.
- B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology) aspirants, however, can choose between PCB and PCM.
- The KIITEE syllabus 2018 consists of subject-wise topics and sub-topics for all the subjects covered in the KIITEE 2018 entrance exam.
- To score good marks in KIITEE 2018, it is not enough that the candidate is simply familiar with the syllabus. Instead, the candidate can help himself by finding out topics in the syllabus that could be highly scoring. Likewise, the candidate should pay more attention to topics that carry more weightage than those that with less weightage.
KITEEE 2018 Syllabus - Physics
Units and Measurement
Description of Motion in One Dimension
Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
Laws of Motion
Work, Energy and Power
Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
Solids and Fluids
Heat and Thermodynamics
Transference of Heat
Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
Magnetic Effects of Currents
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
Electron and Photons
Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
KITEEE Syllabus 2018 - Chemistry
Some Basic Concepts
States of Matter
Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
Chemical Families Periodic Properties
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chemistry of Non-Metals - 1
Chemistry of Non-metals-II
Chemistry of Lighter Metals
Chemistry of Representative Elements
Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
Coordination Chemistry and Organo Metallics
Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
Some Basic Principles
Organic Compound Containing Halogens
Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Synthetic and Natural Polymers
Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
Chemistry In Action
KITEEE 2018 Syllabus - Mathematics
Sets, Relations and Functions
Matrices and Determinants
Permutations and Combinations
Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
Sequences and Series
Two Dimensional Geometry
Three Dimensional Geometry
Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018
As per the exam pattern of KIITEE 2018, the entrance exam was conducted in online mode for 3 hours. The question paper included 120 MCQs set in English carrying 4 marks each. Candidates must note that for every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted. During the exam, candidates were allotted a computer each with a timer, which indicated the time left for the test to conclude. When answering questions, candidates had the flexibility to move across sections, and needn't complete a section to move to the next section.