KEE 2013 Counselling procedure
KEE 2013 Counselling Procedure details the counselling modalities with information about the counselling schedules, documents to be furnished by the students as well as other guidelines as per the university. The KEE 2013 Counselling Procedure starts from May 15, 2013 with schedules announced for the students rankwise. Admissions to the Karunya University courses are on the basis of the KEE Results through the KEE 2013 Counselling Procedure. The 2nd Phase of the Single Window Counselling for the Karunya University will be held on May 28, 2013 at 9 am.
KEE 2013 Counselling Procedure:
The Counselling Procedure of KEE 2013 starts on May 15, 2013
- The KEE 2013 Counselling Procedure will be held at Emmanuel Auditorium, Karunya University, Karunyanagar, Coimbatore.
Students who have been shortlisted will have to appear in person for counselling as per the rankwise schedules given below. If they fail to appear for the counselling, the seat will be given to the next eligible candidate.
Students have to attend the counselling along with the documents specified below.
Seats will be allotted after the verification of the documents is over after which students have to pay the fees.
- Students have to note that special buses have been arranged by the university for the KEE 2013 Counselling Procedure. Students have to check the university website for details.
- Students will have to pay the entire fees or a minimum of Rs 50000 after the seat allotment.
- The fees can be paid in Cash or DD. Credit/Debit Cards are also allowed with 1.35% swiping charges.
Documents to be brought for the KEE 2013 Counselling Procedure:
- KEE Score Card - self attested
- The Karunya Application form with filled in details (qualifying exam and the Register number has to be clearly mentioned)
- Marks Sheet of Class X
- Marks Sheet of Class 12 if available
- Personal Identification like the School ID, driving license etc
- School Transfer Certificate, Marks sheet, progress report (any documents issued by the school during Class XII)
- Christian Minority Candidates will have to submit a certificate /proof of the category
- Young Partner Certificate if applicable
- Total fees or a minimum of Rs 50000 in cash or DD in favour of The Registrar, Karunya University, Coimbatore.
- In case only a part fee has been paid, the rest have to be paid before June 10, 2013.
KEE 2013 Counselling Procedure Schedule:
1 to 200
MAY 15, 2013
201 to 400
401 to 750
751 to 1100
1101 to 1450
MAY 16, 2013
1451 to 1800
1801 to 2250
2251 to 2700
2701 to 3200
MAY 17, 2013
3201 to 3700
3701 to 4350
4351 to 5000
Click here for further details
Karunya University Counselling 2nd Phase: May 28, 2013
Seats will be allotted as per the vacancies.
Click here for Details
Admissions to B.Tech programmes at Karunya University will no ...
Questions related to KEE
is there any negative marking scheme
As you have tagged KEE, I assume your query is regarding Karunya Entrance Exam conducted by Karunya Institute of Technology for admission to BTech, the exam will be conducted in online mode I MCQs format for two hours with four sections namely-Maths, Physics, Chemistry, General Aptitude, General Ethics for 100 marks.
There's negative marking scheme, for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
If I am an NRI candidate getting admission in Karunya University for Btech Cse through KEE, Will there be a decrease in the fees? (through merit or something?).
According to the official website, https://www.karunya.edu/sites/default/files/img/admissions/B.Tech.%20-%20NRI%202017.pdf the annual fee structure for 2017-21 batch was approximately 8260 USD per annum. There is no merit under this Category, The fees might have been increased since then. You may have to talk to the management for the updated fee structure.
how can I become an iaf pilot by appearing the kee mains
If you want to become a fighter pilot in Indian Air force then jee main won't help you.
to become a fighter pilot in Indian Air force you have many options at the just after 12th you appear for NDA and then select Indian Air force as your first priority. The other option is you appear for CDS after your graduation and choose Indian Air force is your first priority.
in no way appearing for JEE main would help you to become a fighter pilot in Indian Air force.
To become a fighter pilot in Indian Air force you need to meet very extreme physical standards and endurance test. The eyesight must be very strong and the response must be very good and fast.you need to appear for SSB interview in any case and only if you able to qualify the SSB interview then you will become a pilot in Indian Air force after extensive training.
how to get admission in karunya,coimbator after 12..??
Hello Mohamed aslam Mammasrayillath
To get admission in Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, you need to give the entrance exam held by the institution ie, Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE). It is held online. The eligibility criteria for getting admission in Karunya is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from any recognized board with an aggregate of at least 60%.
Hope it helps you.
How could I get seat in Mtech thermal engineering in Karunya institute of technology
Admission in thermal engineering at karuna institute of technology is done on the basis of marks obtained in graduation you simply have to apply on the official website and you will be screened if your marks will be good.
Check about karuna institute of technology