JMI EEE 2013 Exam Pattern
JMI EEE 2013 Exam Pattern gives all details of the questions papaer students should expect. Information about the type os questions asked, duration of exam, number of questions, marks etc is clearly dealt with in the Paper Pattern of JMI EEE 2013
JMI EEE 2013 Exam Pattern:
- The Question Paper will be in English
- The JMI EEE 2013 shall consist of one paper only covering three subjects
- The three subjects are Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Questions will be objective in nature
- The Total number of questions asked will be 170 with 55 questions from Chemistry, Physics each and 60 from Mathematics
- The JMI EEE 2013 paper should be completed within 3 hours.
- Students should avoid guesswork as there is negative marking of .25 marks for every wrong answer.
Dos & Donts for the JMI EEE 2013 Answer Sheet:
- Students will have to enter the Roll No, Questtion booklet no, Question Booklet (A/B/C/D), the percentage of Class II, course code and the category in the answer sheet
- Students will have to put their Thumb Impression on the answer sheet
- Girls have to put their right thumb impression and boys have to put their left thumb impression.
- Students are also required to sign on the answer sheet at the designated place.
About JMI EEE 2013: JMI EEE is an entrance exam conducted by the Jamia Milia Islamia to provide admission to the eligible candidates for various courses in engineering offered by the university.
Questions related to JEE Main
Sir, is jee mains will be postpone again
as of now we have no information about the postponement of JEE mains , JEE mains is scheduled to be held in the month of september from the dates 1 to 6 , 2020 and the JEE main admit card is likely to be out on the july , 2, 2020
for more information kindly refer to the link mentioned below
I got 80 persentail in jee main I have in st category i get top 10 nit
Even with ST category, there's a remote chance you get into any NIT at 80 percentile. You may get NITs,IIITs through Home state Quota but it also varies depending upon the state in which you live.
You are qualified for JEE Advanced and hence you should try to score atleast 25% of the maximum marks to get a seat in IIT. (Qualifying cutoff is 17.5% and 5% subjectwise) That's all what I can say.
All the best!!!!
what is the strategy in last one month for jee mains 2020?
Firstly calm down and focus on your notes, just revise them widely and solve many mock test as you can and after solving mock test just analyse your results and see which is your weeker section and Focus on that, Don't loose confidence but focus on the things which you can do in better way
Hope you find this informative
How Much Rank can I expect with 180 marks in jee mains 2020 September?
Dear Aspirant ,
Good to see you here,
If you score that marks you will get definite seat in NIT,
You may expect the rank range between around 8000-13000.
If you need any another references visit the given site:
I hope this info will help for you.
is there management quota in amritha university based on aeee rank or jee main rank
Yes, there is a management quota for Amrita University. Amrita University has 3 campuses at Coimbatore, Bangalore and Amritapuri. Of these 3 campuses, Coimbatore is the main campus. You can join in Management quota at any of the 3 campuses only if you have written the eligibility test conducted by Amrita University.