Your browser does not support iframes.
JEE Advanced Cutoff FAQs 2018: Considering how significant cutoff is for admission to the IITs, it is only natural that we prepare an exclusive JEE Advanced cutoff FAQs that candidates can use as a ready reference. The JEE Advanced cutoff FAQs 2018 will update the candidates on the kind of scores they need to score for admission to a B.Tech course at any of the IITs. Using this information, the candidate can better target IITs and courses, and increase their chances of admission. The JEE 2018 Advanced cutoff FAQs also has details on the minimum qualifying score JEE Advanced candidates must obtain to be considered for admission. JEE Advanced 2018, slated to be conducted on May 20, for the first time will be held in computer-based test mode.
Latest : [Less than 2 months left for JEE Main! Boost your Preparation with Personalised Coaching, Unlimited Mock Test and Faculty Support. If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK. Know More
Q. What is the qualifying marks for JEE Advanced?
Ans: Candidates are required to meet both the minimum percentage of marks for each of the three each subject and also in aggregate to be included in the JEE Advanced 2018 rank lists and consequently considered for admission.
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Minimum percentage of marks for inclusion in Rank List:
Minimum percentage of marks in each subject
Minimum percentage of aggregate marks
Common rank list (CRL)
OBC-NCL rank list
SC rank list
ST rank list
Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)
OBC-NCL-PwD rank list
SC-PwD rank list
ST-PwD rank list
Preparatory course rank list
Q. What is the cutoff for AAT?
Ans: To check institute and category-wise cutoff – Click Here
Q. What is the category wise cutoff for JEE Advanced?
Ans: To check category-wise JEE Advanced cutoff for different programmes – Click Here
Q. What is considered in JEE Advanced counselling - the All India Rank or Category rank?
Ans: Both the All India Rank (AIR) and Category rank will be considered during JEE Advanced 2018 counselling. For example, candidates belonging to Open category will be considered for admission based on their AIR only. However, a candidate belonging to, say, SC category will be considered for admission in both Open and SC categories, provided the candidate meets the individual cutoffs.
Q. What is the cutoff and admission process for students from Nepal, Bhutan or Bangladesh? Is there any reservation or specific quota for them?
Ans: The admission authorities don’t normally release any cutoff as such for foreign candidates (including Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh). Also, reservation of seats is not available for these candidates under either OBC-NCL or SC, ST and PwD categories. Instead they are accommodated by creating up to 10% supernumerary seats in each course.
Admission Process: Admission to the IITs will be based on JEE Advanced 2018 scores. However, unlike their Indian counterparts, foreign candidates don’t need to qualify JEE Main 2018 and can directly register for JEE Advanced 2018.
Q. What are the branch-wise cutoffs for IITs?
Ans: To check branch-wise cutoff for IITs- Click Here
JEE Advanced Other FAQs
JEE Advanced General FAQs
Eligibility & Reservation Criteria
JEE Advanced Eligibility & Reservation Criteria FAQs
Application Form & Admit Card
JEE Advanced Application Form & Admit Card FAQs
JEE Advanced Syllabus FAQs
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern FAQs
JEE Advanced Exam Preparation FAQs
Answer Key & Result
JEE Advanced Answer Key & Result FAQs
JEE Advanced Counselling FAQs
RGIPT will conduct RGIPT B.Tech 2020 admission process. The application form of RGIPT B.Tech 2020...
IIT Delhi will conduct JEE Advanced 2020 on May 17. Students are provided here the preparation ti...
JEE Advanced 2020 - IIT Delhi will conduct JEE Advanced 2020 on May 17. Know all about JEE Advanc...
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020 - IIT Delhi will release the detailed syllabus for JEE Advanced 2020 o...
JEE Advanced Result 2020 - Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will release the JEE Advanc...
please be patient and dont loose hope. you have many more ways to go. first of all complete the full syllabus of your board exam throughly, then started solving mcqs from jee mains. jee advance is a level hire than jee main and it might difficult for you if you right now started practices jee advance question. you may follow jee mains , tata mac graw books for pcm, once you do complete the jee mains papers then you may opted for jee advanced level questions. however always makes short notes for last minute revision, make a routine, study atleast 10 hrs a day.
if you can maintain it coming 1 year you may surely get success.
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Anna University, Chennai
7. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
8. University of Delhi, New Delhi
9. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Coimbatore
10. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
11. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
12. Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
13. Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
14. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
15. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
SRM institute, Haryana
17. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
18. Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
19. Visva Bharati, Kolkata
20. Siksha`O` Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar
21. Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai
22. Bharath Institute of Higher Education & Research, Chennai
23. Osmania University, Hyderabad
24. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
25. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
26. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
27. Gauhati University, Guwahati
28. Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
29. Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram
30. Tezpur University, Tezpur
31. TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
32. Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy (SASTRA), Thanjavur
33. Panjab University, Chandigarh
34. S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
35. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
36. Mysore University, Mysore
37. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
38. Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Chennai
39. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
40. Anand Agricultural University, Anand
41. University of Madras, Chennai
42. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
43. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
44. Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
45. Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University, Mysore
46. Thapar University, Patiala
47. Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
48. North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
49. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
50. Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
For integrated M.Tech., you can look into:
1. Invertis University, Bareilly
2. Tezpur University, Assam
3. Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
4. Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information and Technology and Management, Gwalior
Hope this helps. All the best!
Your JEE Advanced brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile