JCECE Admit Card 2013 Download
JCECE Admit Card 2013 Download will be available from May 5, 2013. Students who are appearing for the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam must carry a valid Admit Card to the exam centre to be able to write the JCECE 2013 exam. Students without the Admit Card for JCECE 2013 will not be allowed to write the exam.
Download JCECE Admit Card 2013:
- Students can download the JCECE Admit Card 2013 from May 5, 2013 from the website.
- They should click on the Admit Card section of the website and choose the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination to be able to download the JCECE Admit Card 2013.
- Students must check and verify their particulars mentioned in the Hall Ticket for JCECE 2013.
- In case they fins discrepancies in the Date of Birth, they need not bother since the Date of Birth mentioned in the Class X certificate will be taken as the actual date of birth for all candidates.
- If students find any mistakes in the subject groups they are appearing for in the JCECE 2013, they should personally contact the JCECE office till May 7, 2013 with 2 passport size photographs and the Admit Card for JCECE 2013.
- After investigation and verification, the board will take appropriate steps to rectify it
- For mistakes in particulars like Name, Father's name and such, students will have to approach the board with a written request pointing out the mistakes and sending the letter with proof, before May 15, 2013 following which the appropriate corrections will be made. Send the letter to
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road,
Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023
- Students are advised to read the instructions given alongwith the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2013 Admit Card
- Important: Students are advised NOT to laminate the Admit Card of JCECE 2013.
Download the JCECE Admit Card here
Questions related to JEECE
last date to fill online application form of jcece 2020
The last date to fill the application form of JEECE 2020 is first week of july and is tentative which can change. Release of online application form is last week of June 2020. Please click the below link to know more.
can I fill both icar as well as jcece form?
Yes, you can fill both the forms at a time.ICAR is conducted at national level for admission in agriculture colleges.Whereas JCECE is a state board exam conducted for admission in agriculture college of Jharkhand state.Make sure you have domicile of Jharkhand before applying in JCECE.
syllabus for jcece 2020 entrance exam
The syllabus of JCECE entrance exam is basically the syllabus of ncert class 11th and 12th for each of Physics, chemistry and biology which is provided below
PHYSICS SYLLABUS :-
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quardratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Theorem
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Straight Lines
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Three dimensional Geometry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
can i get admission in bit sindri by either of the ways..i.e. through jcece or jee mains?
Earlier JCECE was conducted for students of Jharkhand to get admission in BIT Sindri, but now you have to get admission to BIT Sindri through JEE Mains as jcece is no more conducted.
However for diploma students i.e. polytechnic students jcece is still conducted for lateral entry in 2nd year.
Hope It will help!
Is Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by JCECE happening this year?
ranking and counselling is conducted based on JEE mains examination and accordingly colleges like BIT Sindri and other colleges are allotted to students. The examination that you are talking about has been cancelled this last year too.
Hope this will help.