JCECE 2013 Counselling Procedure
The JCECE 2013 Counselling is scheduled from July 11 2013 to July 18 2013. The JCECE 2013 Counselling Procedure provides students the information about the modalities of the counselling for the Jharkhand Common Entrance Test for admissions to the engineering courses in the state of Jharkhhand. students who have qualified in the entrance exam will be eligible for the JCECE 2013 Counselling. Students can find the salient features of the JCECE 2013 Counselling below for easy understanding.
JCECE 2013 Counselling Procedure: The JCECE 2013 Counselling is scheduled from 11-07-2013 to 18-07-2013.
- Allotment will be through Computerized Distribution Parallel Counselling.
- No separate Counselling letter will be sent to the students.Students need to report on the reporting time as per schedule.
The students are required to attend the counselling in person. Maximum one gurdian can be present along with the student.
They have to bring the original certificates as well as a set of attested copies for document verification.
After allotment of seat, they should pay the admission fees as specified and complete the admission process.
JCECE 2013 Counselling Fees: Rs 200 (Rs 150 for SC/ST).
- Click here to download the challan
- Pay the fees by cash at any branch of the United Bank of India.
- Transfer the amount from any bank to the United Bank of India as follows:
- Details of the /united Bank of India account:
Account Name: C.E., JCECE Board A/c – C
A/c No: 1842010000930
IFSC No.: UTBI0SCTQ03
- Note: The Board’s copy of the challan after payment is to be submitted by the candidate during counselling.
- Obtain an Indian Postal Order (IPO) for the amount if the name of the Controller of Examinations JCECEB payable at Doranda to be submitted at the time of counselling.
Seat Allotment will be on the basis of the combined merit list as well as the choice preferred by the students with respect to the course and the college/institution.
Seat Matrix: Click here for the Seat Matrix of the various institutes category wise
Venue: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023
Partial Registation fees (Non Refundable) is as follows
Gen/BC I/BC II
Note: Registration fees should be in form of a DD in favour of Controller of Examinations JCECEB payable at Ranchi.
The DD for Registration Fees should be depoited at the allotted Institute by July 25, 2013
Documents required during the counselling session:
Class X Marks sheet & Certificate
Class XII Marks sheet & Certificate
JCECE Admit Card
JCECE Score Card
School leaving certificate
Local Resident Certificate given by the SDO (Civil)/DC
Caste certificate if any
JCECE 2013 Counselling Schedule: Click here
Questions related to JEECE
last date to fill online application form of jcece 2020
The last date to fill the application form of JEECE 2020 is first week of july and is tentative which can change. Release of online application form is last week of June 2020. Please click the below link to know more.
can I fill both icar as well as jcece form?
Yes, you can fill both the forms at a time.ICAR is conducted at national level for admission in agriculture colleges.Whereas JCECE is a state board exam conducted for admission in agriculture college of Jharkhand state.Make sure you have domicile of Jharkhand before applying in JCECE.
syllabus for jcece 2020 entrance exam
The syllabus of JCECE entrance exam is basically the syllabus of ncert class 11th and 12th for each of Physics, chemistry and biology which is provided below
PHYSICS SYLLABUS :-
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quardratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Theorem
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Straight Lines
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Three dimensional Geometry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
can i get admission in bit sindri by either of the ways..i.e. through jcece or jee mains?
Earlier JCECE was conducted for students of Jharkhand to get admission in BIT Sindri, but now you have to get admission to BIT Sindri through JEE Mains as jcece is no more conducted.
However for diploma students i.e. polytechnic students jcece is still conducted for lateral entry in 2nd year.
Hope It will help!
Is Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by JCECE happening this year?
ranking and counselling is conducted based on JEE mains examination and accordingly colleges like BIT Sindri and other colleges are allotted to students. The examination that you are talking about has been cancelled this last year too.
Hope this will help.