JCECE 2013 Answer Key
JCECE 2013 Answer Key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2013. Students can check and compare their own answers o estimate their approximate scores in the JCECE 2013. Students can download the JCECE 2013 Answer Key from this page.
JCECE 2013 Answer Key:
The JCECE 2013 Answer Key will be published on our site as soon as the exam is over.
We will facilitate the download of the Answer Key for the JCECE 2013 exam.
Students can calculate their scores and ranking on the basis of the JCECE 2013 Answer Key.
Knowing the score will aid the students in gauging their chances of securing a seat in a college of their choice.
* Students are advised to keep visiting this page for the JCECE 2013 Answer Key as well as regular updates.
Questions related to JEECE
last date to fill online application form of jcece 2020
The last date to fill the application form of JEECE 2020 is first week of july and is tentative which can change. Release of online application form is last week of June 2020. Please click the below link to know more.
can I fill both icar as well as jcece form?
Yes, you can fill both the forms at a time.ICAR is conducted at national level for admission in agriculture colleges.Whereas JCECE is a state board exam conducted for admission in agriculture college of Jharkhand state.Make sure you have domicile of Jharkhand before applying in JCECE.
syllabus for jcece 2020 entrance exam
The syllabus of JCECE entrance exam is basically the syllabus of ncert class 11th and 12th for each of Physics, chemistry and biology which is provided below
PHYSICS SYLLABUS :-
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quardratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Theorem
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Straight Lines
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Three dimensional Geometry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
can i get admission in bit sindri by either of the ways..i.e. through jcece or jee mains?
Earlier JCECE was conducted for students of Jharkhand to get admission in BIT Sindri, but now you have to get admission to BIT Sindri through JEE Mains as jcece is no more conducted.
However for diploma students i.e. polytechnic students jcece is still conducted for lateral entry in 2nd year.
Hope It will help!
Is Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by JCECE happening this year?
ranking and counselling is conducted based on JEE mains examination and accordingly colleges like BIT Sindri and other colleges are allotted to students. The examination that you are talking about has been cancelled this last year too.
Hope this will help.