IPU CET Fee structure pertains to the general fee structure that exists at the colleges/institutes that students aspire to study at. The Participating Institutes for IPU CET 2013 have generally a standard fee structure that is in consensus with the university guidelines. Students have the benefit of knowing the IPU CET 2013 Fee Structure to make the arrangement for payment of the admission fees as specified.
LATEST - [Want to Know Colleges to Apply on the basis of your IPU CET B.B.A Rank, IPU CET College Predictor]
IPU CET 2013Fee structure
1. University Schools of Studies & Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (Regular programmes)Total Fee Payable per annum: Rs 53,000
2. Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & ResearchTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs.40, 000/-
3. Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College (Jaffarpur)Total Fee Payable per annum: Rs.40, 000/-
Know your college admission chances based on your IPU CET B.B.A Rank
4. National Power Training InstituteTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs.40, 000/-
5. Self Financing Institutes (Fee payable at the time of Counselling):Total Fee Payable (Including Academic fee & University Charges @ of Rupees10,000 Per Annum): Rs 55000
Note: In addition to the above,Rs.1000 per student per annum as Students' Activity FeeRs.5,000 per student (one time payment-Refundable)as Security Deposit
6. Amity School of Engineering & TechnologyTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 69,000
7. Bhagwan Parsuram Institute of Technology,Total Fee Payable per annum: Rs 75,900
8. Bharti Vidyapeeth's College of EngineeringTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 79,062
9. Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of TechnologyTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 75,900
10. Guru Premsukh Memorial College of EngineeringTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 63,250
11. HMR Institute of Technology and ManagementTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 72,737
12. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of TechnologyTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 86,250
13. Maharaja Surajmal Institute of TechnologyTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 79,062
14. Northern India Engineering CollegeTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 79,062
B. Arch. Programme :
MBS School of Planning & ArchitectureTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 66,000About IPU CET 2013: IPU CET is the entrance exam conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to provide admission to the eligible candidates for various courses in engineering in the university.
IPU B.Arch Admission 2020 - GGSIPU), Delhi has released the application form of IPU B.Arch admiss...
IPU CET Admit Card 2020 - Indraprastha university will release IPU CET 2020 admit card for B.Tech...
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi has released the IPU B.Tech 2020 important dates...
IPU B.Tech Participating Institutes 2020 – Candidates preparing for the entrance test can check t...
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2020 - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has releas...
Hello Yogesh !
In IPU CET generally mathematics question will come from the topic Arithmetic,
Algebra and Data interpretations .
In General Knowledge ,mostly questions will be asked from these topics and weight age of this section is generally 25% :
Also , below are some google drive links for all the 4 sections ,in which you can see sample papers and some theory also :
Hope it helps !
The IPU CET exam is postponed due to corona virus or COVID-19 pandemic. The revised dates are announced so the IPU CET MBA exam 2020 will be conducted and the exam dates are May 20th to May 30th 2020. Please click the below link for the important date for the exam.
Yes there will be a problem if you have entered the wrong martial status and year of your class 10th passing in IPU CET. During the counseling process in documents verification your application will be rejected. Till today that is 3rd April, you can make change in your application. So do it immediately
Your IPU CET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile