IPU CET Fee structure pertains to the general fee structure that exists at the colleges/institutes that students aspire to study at. The Participating Institutes for IPU CET 2013 have generally a standard fee structure that is in consensus with the university guidelines. Students have the benefit of knowing the IPU CET 2013 Fee Structure to make the arrangement for payment of the admission fees as specified.
LATEST - [Want to Know Colleges to Apply on the basis of your IPU CET B.B.A Rank, IPU CET College Predictor]
IPU CET 2013Fee structure
1. University Schools of Studies & Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (Regular programmes)Total Fee Payable per annum: Rs 53,000
2. Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & ResearchTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs.40, 000/-
3. Ch. Brahm Prakash Government Engineering College (Jaffarpur)Total Fee Payable per annum: Rs.40, 000/-
Know your college admission chances based on your IPU CET B.B.A Rank
4. National Power Training InstituteTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs.40, 000/-
5. Self Financing Institutes (Fee payable at the time of Counselling):Total Fee Payable (Including Academic fee & University Charges @ of Rupees10,000 Per Annum): Rs 55000
Note: In addition to the above,Rs.1000 per student per annum as Students' Activity FeeRs.5,000 per student (one time payment-Refundable)as Security Deposit
6. Amity School of Engineering & TechnologyTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 69,000
7. Bhagwan Parsuram Institute of Technology,Total Fee Payable per annum: Rs 75,900
8. Bharti Vidyapeeth's College of EngineeringTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 79,062
9. Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of TechnologyTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 75,900
10. Guru Premsukh Memorial College of EngineeringTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 63,250
11. HMR Institute of Technology and ManagementTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 72,737
12. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of TechnologyTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 86,250
13. Maharaja Surajmal Institute of TechnologyTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 79,062
14. Northern India Engineering CollegeTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 79,062
B. Arch. Programme :
MBS School of Planning & ArchitectureTotal Fee Payable per annum: Rs 66,000About IPU CET 2013: IPU CET is the entrance exam conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to provide admission to the eligible candidates for various courses in engineering in the university.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi will release the IPU CET 2020 important dates fo...
IPU CET Sample Papers 2020 - Students are provided here the sample papers of IPU CET 2020 to prac...
IPU CET Participating Institutes 2020 – Candidates preparing for the entrance test can check the ...
IPU CET Syllabus 2020 - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will release the IPU C...
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2020 - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will relea...
Kindly visit our page mentioned below to get the IPU CET Entrance question papers and sample papers for practice purpose from the year 2017 to year 2019.
Hope it helps you.
BY RANK CARD ANY INSTITUTION MEANS THE SCORE CARD OR MARKSHEET WHICH YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED ONLINE AFTER GIVING YOUR REQUIRED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
IT IS BASICALLY A PROOF THAT YOU HAVE SCORED THIS ERANK.
IT IS A NECESSARY THING IN MOST OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS.
First of all congratulations for the rank you have obtained. Based on the marks you have scored you will definitely be able to make it into any of the above mentioned courses. Therefore you need not worry about it. Make sure to apply and appear for the counselling sessions. For more details kindly go through this link,
First of all congratulations for the rank you have secured. Even though you belong outside Delhi you might have a chances to make it into the best colleges through IPUCET under the other state category quota. Therefore you need not worry about it. Make sure to apply and appear for the counselling sessions.
Your IPU CET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile