EAMCET 2013 Rank Card
EAMCET 2013 Rank Card is now available for download. Students who have appeared for the EAMCET exam can know their rank in the engineering stream to use for admissions to the engineering courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Students can download their EAMCET 2013 Rank Card below on this page.
EAMCET 2013 Rank Card:
The EAMCET 2013 Rank Card will indicate the rank of the student in the EAMCET 2013 exam for the respective stream as well as the total marks and the marks in each subject.
Students must download the EAMCET 2013 Rank Card using the Registration N o and the Hall Ticket No.
The Rank Card of the EAMCET 2013 exam is required during counselling
Questions related to AP EAMCET
entrance exams new date in Andra Pradesh State
As you have tagged AP EAMCET entrance examination with the question, let me tell you that the AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam was scheduled to be held between 27 July, 2020 to 31 July, 2020. But now, the exam has been postponed and is said to be conducted in the month of September, 2020. The dates are not confirmed currently. You can keep a check on the respective official website for updates.
Hope this helps.
I have made a spelling mistake in AP eamcet application form, i didnt give space in my fathers name , it is kadhar valli and wrote kadharvalli will it create a problem for me at counselling
I don't think there will be any significant problem with the wrong name and it happens with many student. You can easily get it corrected at the time of counselling before admissions during the document verification. Dont worry it won't impact your admissions.
what rank is need in ap EAMCET to get a free seat in gvpce cse branch
to get free seat in Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of engineering you need to get 70-80 marks in AP EAMCET Examination . With this marks you can get rank between 15,000 to 20,000 . With this rank you can get a free seat in this college with cse branch .
is there available any chance to join in klu Vijayawada through ap eamcet????
Yes, you can get a admission in KL University based on your AP Eamcet score. Exams for admission in KL University-
- For admission into B. Tech, Integrated B.Tech, and B.Arch courses the university conducts its on entrance examination.
- Candidates with a valid score in JEE MAIN or AP EAMCET are also eligible for admission.
For more info regarding admission process click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/kleee/amp
HELLO! Chapter wise marks weightage for AP eamcet (2020) MPC
here are the chapter wise weightage
1. differential calculus - 3 percent questions
2. integral calculus - 3 percent questions
3. calculus - 6 percent questions
1. physical world - 1 percent questions
2. units and measurements - 2 percent questions
3. motion in a straight line - 3 percent questions
4. motion in a plane - 5 percent questions
5. laws of motion - 5 percent questions
6. work, energy and power - 6 percent questions
7. system of particles and rotational motion - 6 percent questions
8. oscillations - 4 percent questions
9. mechanical properties of soilds - 2 percent questions
10. mechanical properties of matter - 3 percent questions
11. thermal properties of matter - 3 percent questions
12. waves - 4 percent questions
13. kinetics theory- 2 percent questions
14. ray optics and optical instruments - 3 percent questions
15. waves optics - 3 percent questions
16. electric charges and fields - 3 percent questions
27. electrostatic potential and capacitance - 4 percent questions
28. current electricity - 4 percent questions
29. moving charges and magnetism - 2 percent questions
30. magnetism and matter - 2 percent questions
31. electromagnetism induction - 3 percent questions
32. alternating current - 3 percent questions
33. electromagnetic waves - 2 percent questions
34. dual nature of radiation and matter - 3 percent questions
35. atoms - 2 percent questions
36. semiconductor electronics - 3 percent questions
37. communication systems - 3 percent questions
for physical chemistry
1. mole concept - 1 percent questions
2. atomic structure and chemical bonding - 8 percent questions
3. measurements in chemistry - 1 percent questions
4. thermodynamics - 4 percent questions
5. gaseous and liquid states - 4 percent questions
6. surface chemistry - 1 percent questions
7. solid state - 3 percent questions
8. solutions - 7 percent questions
9. chemical kinetics - 3 percent questions
for inorganic chemistry
1. hydrocarbon - 4 percent questions
2. S block element - 2 percent questions
3. classification of elements and periodicity in properties - 5 percent questions
4. p block elements - 9 percent questions
5. metals and metallugy - 2 percent questions
6. f block elements - 2 percent questions
7. coordination compound - 1 percent question
for organic chemistry
1. basic concepts - 1 percent questions
2. aromatics compounds - 1 percent question
3. haloarenes - 2 percent questions
4. haloalkanes - 2 percent questions
5. alcohols - 2 percent questions
6. ethers - 1 percent questions
7. phenols - 1 percent questions
8. aldehydes and ketones - 2 percent questions
9. carbohydrate - 2 percent questions
10. carboxylic acids - 3 percent questions
11. amines - 1 percent questions
12. polymers - 3 percent questions
13. amino acids and polymers - 1 percent questions