EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket
The EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website. It will not be dispatched by the authorities. Students will not be allowed into the exam hall without the EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket. The Admit Card for EAMCET 2013 is available from April 25, 2013 after 8 pm.
EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket:
- The EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket shows the details of the student, the EAMCET 2013 Roll No, Exam Centre details and exam schedule.
- Students will have to keep in mind that they will not be allowed to appear for the exam without the Admit Card for EAMCET 2013.
- Hall Tickets will be available for download from April 25 to May 8, 2013 only
- The students should make arrangement to download the EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket and print it.
- The printer should be kept ready to print the Hall Ticket after downloading.
- Students should contact the authorities in case of any mistakes, discrepancies in the EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket.
How to Download the EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket:
- Enter the EAMCET Registration Number
- Enter the Qualifying Exam (Class 12/ Intermediate Hall Ticket No)
- Choose the stream (Engineering students will have to choose Engineering)
- Click on the "Generate Hall Ticket" button to generate it
- Print the EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket using the printer.
Documents to carry for the EAMCET 2013 Exam:
- Hall Ticket
- Filled in Online Application Form has to be affixed with a recent colour photograph and duly attested by a Gazetted officer
OR the Principal of the Junior College/High School where the student has studied Intermediate or equivalent exam.
- Students have to sign in the designated place in the online application form.
- The Left Hand Thumb impression must be placed on the space provided
- After completing the Online Application form as mentioned above, the students have to submit it in the exam hall
- DONOT send it to EAMCET office.
DOWNLOAD the EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket.
Students who are unable to download the Hall Tickets for EAMCET 2013:
- The EAMCET HAll Ticket is best downloaded in the Internet Explorer.
- Students will have to allow for the download in the Internet Explorer using the Tool Options and enable the dustomer level for the zone in the security option.
- If students still cannot download the HAll Ticket, they have to contact the EAMCET 2013 Helplines for assistance
If you have still not applied for the exam, you can do so even now till May 5, 2013 by paying the late fee. The amount of late fee and the dates are as follows:
- With a Late fee of Rs 5,000: April 27, 2013
- With a Late fee of Rs 10,000: May 5, 2013
Questions related to AP EAMCET
entrance exams new date in Andra Pradesh State
As you have tagged AP EAMCET entrance examination with the question, let me tell you that the AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam was scheduled to be held between 27 July, 2020 to 31 July, 2020. But now, the exam has been postponed and is said to be conducted in the month of September, 2020. The dates are not confirmed currently. You can keep a check on the respective official website for updates.
Hope this helps.
I have made a spelling mistake in AP eamcet application form, i didnt give space in my fathers name , it is kadhar valli and wrote kadharvalli will it create a problem for me at counselling
I don't think there will be any significant problem with the wrong name and it happens with many student. You can easily get it corrected at the time of counselling before admissions during the document verification. Dont worry it won't impact your admissions.
what rank is need in ap EAMCET to get a free seat in gvpce cse branch
to get free seat in Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of engineering you need to get 70-80 marks in AP EAMCET Examination . With this marks you can get rank between 15,000 to 20,000 . With this rank you can get a free seat in this college with cse branch .
is there available any chance to join in klu Vijayawada through ap eamcet????
Yes, you can get a admission in KL University based on your AP Eamcet score. Exams for admission in KL University-
- For admission into B. Tech, Integrated B.Tech, and B.Arch courses the university conducts its on entrance examination.
- Candidates with a valid score in JEE MAIN or AP EAMCET are also eligible for admission.
For more info regarding admission process click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/kleee/amp
HELLO! Chapter wise marks weightage for AP eamcet (2020) MPC
here are the chapter wise weightage
1. differential calculus - 3 percent questions
2. integral calculus - 3 percent questions
3. calculus - 6 percent questions
1. physical world - 1 percent questions
2. units and measurements - 2 percent questions
3. motion in a straight line - 3 percent questions
4. motion in a plane - 5 percent questions
5. laws of motion - 5 percent questions
6. work, energy and power - 6 percent questions
7. system of particles and rotational motion - 6 percent questions
8. oscillations - 4 percent questions
9. mechanical properties of soilds - 2 percent questions
10. mechanical properties of matter - 3 percent questions
11. thermal properties of matter - 3 percent questions
12. waves - 4 percent questions
13. kinetics theory- 2 percent questions
14. ray optics and optical instruments - 3 percent questions
15. waves optics - 3 percent questions
16. electric charges and fields - 3 percent questions
27. electrostatic potential and capacitance - 4 percent questions
28. current electricity - 4 percent questions
29. moving charges and magnetism - 2 percent questions
30. magnetism and matter - 2 percent questions
31. electromagnetism induction - 3 percent questions
32. alternating current - 3 percent questions
33. electromagnetic waves - 2 percent questions
34. dual nature of radiation and matter - 3 percent questions
35. atoms - 2 percent questions
36. semiconductor electronics - 3 percent questions
37. communication systems - 3 percent questions
for physical chemistry
1. mole concept - 1 percent questions
2. atomic structure and chemical bonding - 8 percent questions
3. measurements in chemistry - 1 percent questions
4. thermodynamics - 4 percent questions
5. gaseous and liquid states - 4 percent questions
6. surface chemistry - 1 percent questions
7. solid state - 3 percent questions
8. solutions - 7 percent questions
9. chemical kinetics - 3 percent questions
for inorganic chemistry
1. hydrocarbon - 4 percent questions
2. S block element - 2 percent questions
3. classification of elements and periodicity in properties - 5 percent questions
4. p block elements - 9 percent questions
5. metals and metallugy - 2 percent questions
6. f block elements - 2 percent questions
7. coordination compound - 1 percent question
for organic chemistry
1. basic concepts - 1 percent questions
2. aromatics compounds - 1 percent question
3. haloarenes - 2 percent questions
4. haloalkanes - 2 percent questions
5. alcohols - 2 percent questions
6. ethers - 1 percent questions
7. phenols - 1 percent questions
8. aldehydes and ketones - 2 percent questions
9. carbohydrate - 2 percent questions
10. carboxylic acids - 3 percent questions
11. amines - 1 percent questions
12. polymers - 3 percent questions
13. amino acids and polymers - 1 percent questions