EAMCET 2013 Exam Pattern
The EAMCET 2013 Exam Pattern details will be useful to the student to get an idea about the exam. Students will be aware of the number of questions, marking patterns, medium of language, type of questions and all such information that is pertaining to the exam. Students have to be well conversant with the EAMCET 2013 Question Paper Pattern to be able to prepare well for the exam. Students should practise as per the given EAMCET 2013 Paper Pattern.
EAMCET 2013 Exam Pattern:
- The EAMCET 2013 Question Paper will have a total of 160 questions
- Questions will be from Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
- The questions that students can expect will be within the syllabus of Class XI and XII and the given syllabus on the website.
- All questions carry equal marks
- There is no negative marking so students can take the risk of guess work only if they finish the paper on time and still have some more time to check.
- Each question will be having four options out of which students will have to darken the correct option on the answer sheet
EAMCET 2013 Medium:
- Students attempting the EAMCET 2013 have the option of answering the questions in “English” and “Telugu” medium.
- Students will have to specify their medium of language during the application process itself
- The question paper will contain questions in “English” and “Telugu” medium.
- Candidates, who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to write the exam in Urdu, will have to write the EAMCET 2013 exam in a centre at Hyderabad only
Dos & Donts for answering on the OMR Sheet :
Use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only to darken the appropriate circle:
Mark should be dark and should completely fill the circle
Darken only one circle for each entry as the Answer once marked is not liable to be changed
Make the marks only in the space provided
Changing an answer is NOT ALLOWED: Use of Eraser or White Fluid on the Answer Sheet is not permissible as the Answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to wrong evaluation.
About EAMCET: EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education to provide admission to the eligible candidates for various degree courses in engineering in the colleges under the state
Questions related to AP EAMCET
entrance exams new date in Andra Pradesh State
As you have tagged AP EAMCET entrance examination with the question, let me tell you that the AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam was scheduled to be held between 27 July, 2020 to 31 July, 2020. But now, the exam has been postponed and is said to be conducted in the month of September, 2020. The dates are not confirmed currently. You can keep a check on the respective official website for updates.
Hope this helps.
I have made a spelling mistake in AP eamcet application form, i didnt give space in my fathers name , it is kadhar valli and wrote kadharvalli will it create a problem for me at counselling
I don't think there will be any significant problem with the wrong name and it happens with many student. You can easily get it corrected at the time of counselling before admissions during the document verification. Dont worry it won't impact your admissions.
what rank is need in ap EAMCET to get a free seat in gvpce cse branch
to get free seat in Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of engineering you need to get 70-80 marks in AP EAMCET Examination . With this marks you can get rank between 15,000 to 20,000 . With this rank you can get a free seat in this college with cse branch .
is there available any chance to join in klu Vijayawada through ap eamcet????
Yes, you can get a admission in KL University based on your AP Eamcet score. Exams for admission in KL University-
- For admission into B. Tech, Integrated B.Tech, and B.Arch courses the university conducts its on entrance examination.
- Candidates with a valid score in JEE MAIN or AP EAMCET are also eligible for admission.
For more info regarding admission process click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/kleee/amp
HELLO! Chapter wise marks weightage for AP eamcet (2020) MPC
here are the chapter wise weightage
1. differential calculus - 3 percent questions
2. integral calculus - 3 percent questions
3. calculus - 6 percent questions
1. physical world - 1 percent questions
2. units and measurements - 2 percent questions
3. motion in a straight line - 3 percent questions
4. motion in a plane - 5 percent questions
5. laws of motion - 5 percent questions
6. work, energy and power - 6 percent questions
7. system of particles and rotational motion - 6 percent questions
8. oscillations - 4 percent questions
9. mechanical properties of soilds - 2 percent questions
10. mechanical properties of matter - 3 percent questions
11. thermal properties of matter - 3 percent questions
12. waves - 4 percent questions
13. kinetics theory- 2 percent questions
14. ray optics and optical instruments - 3 percent questions
15. waves optics - 3 percent questions
16. electric charges and fields - 3 percent questions
27. electrostatic potential and capacitance - 4 percent questions
28. current electricity - 4 percent questions
29. moving charges and magnetism - 2 percent questions
30. magnetism and matter - 2 percent questions
31. electromagnetism induction - 3 percent questions
32. alternating current - 3 percent questions
33. electromagnetic waves - 2 percent questions
34. dual nature of radiation and matter - 3 percent questions
35. atoms - 2 percent questions
36. semiconductor electronics - 3 percent questions
37. communication systems - 3 percent questions
for physical chemistry
1. mole concept - 1 percent questions
2. atomic structure and chemical bonding - 8 percent questions
3. measurements in chemistry - 1 percent questions
4. thermodynamics - 4 percent questions
5. gaseous and liquid states - 4 percent questions
6. surface chemistry - 1 percent questions
7. solid state - 3 percent questions
8. solutions - 7 percent questions
9. chemical kinetics - 3 percent questions
for inorganic chemistry
1. hydrocarbon - 4 percent questions
2. S block element - 2 percent questions
3. classification of elements and periodicity in properties - 5 percent questions
4. p block elements - 9 percent questions
5. metals and metallugy - 2 percent questions
6. f block elements - 2 percent questions
7. coordination compound - 1 percent question
for organic chemistry
1. basic concepts - 1 percent questions
2. aromatics compounds - 1 percent question
3. haloarenes - 2 percent questions
4. haloalkanes - 2 percent questions
5. alcohols - 2 percent questions
6. ethers - 1 percent questions
7. phenols - 1 percent questions
8. aldehydes and ketones - 2 percent questions
9. carbohydrate - 2 percent questions
10. carboxylic acids - 3 percent questions
11. amines - 1 percent questions
12. polymers - 3 percent questions
13. amino acids and polymers - 1 percent questions