EAMCET 2013 Counselling Procedure
EAMCET 2013 Counselling Procedure which was tentatively scheduled to start from June 17 has been delayed by over 2 months due to the fee fixation and other such isuues . As per orders of AP High Court to the State, EAMCET 2013 Counselling is scheduled to start by August 19, 2013.
Latest: EAMCET 2013 Allotments have been announced on September 17, 2013. Candidates can log in for thei allotment letters.
EAMCET 2013 Web Option Entry from September 3, 2013. Check the Dates and Schedules for the same at the end of this page
The EAMCET 2013 Counselling Procedure specifies the information released by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) about counselling, guidelines and rules applicable therein as well as allotment of seats. To aid the students , the salient features of the EAMCET 2013 Counselling Procedure have been provided below.
EAMCET 2013 Counselling Procedure:
Students are required to check the counselling schedules as per the ranks and attend for the document verification
The EAMCET 2013 Counselling Procedure comprises of Certificate Verification & Option exercise followed by seat allotment and Fee Payment as detailed below.
The following steps constitute the EAMCET 2013 Counselling Procedure
1. EAMCET 2013 Certificate Verification:
Students must collect all the necessary information and details of the Web Counseling Procedure from the website and Help Line Centers (HLCs) to be prepared for the counselling and certificate verification.
Students are required to report at the stipulated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedules mentioned on the website for their certificate verification
They have to Register and pay the requisite processing fee, obtain receipt for the same and the mobile number.
Students have to collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter and verify whether the mobile number is printed correctly or not.
They have to collect the EAMCET 2013 Scratch Card contaning the Login ID. Number, password, date of birth, Hall Ticket Number as it is required for Option Entry
After the EAMCET 2013 Document Verification is over, candidates will be issued a Receipt of Certificates from the Help Line Centres.
EAMCET 2013 Documents for Verification:
Students have to furnish the originals of the following:
EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket
EAMCET 2013 Rank Card
Marks Sheet of SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent
Study/Bonafide Certificate from Clas III to Class X and SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2)
For SC/ST/BC/Minorities: Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Income Certificate issued by MRO after January 1, 2013 to be submitted for candidates claiming fee exemption
PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates will have to furnish the following in addition to the above mentioned documents:
The PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board
Note: Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible under this category
CAP certificate has to be issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
For students applying under the Ex-Service men category, the Identity card and Discharge book is a must for verification
Students whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will be considered under the CAP category only.
Sportsperson and NCC students have to furnish original documents by certified authorities to support this
Students coming under the minority category should furnish the SSC TC with the Minority Status Certificatication from the Head Master
For Anglo-Indians, a certificate issued by the RDO/Asst. Collector of their place of Residence is a must
2. Exercising Options:
Candidates who have completed their Certificate Verification will be given a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes.
Using this, the candidates have to write the College and Course code which they intend to join in consultation with their parents, teachers and friends.
Candidates have to prioritize from the above list and write the Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is essential to enter the options on the web.
Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take a printout also.
The detailed procedure of Exercising Options can be obtained from the Help-Line Centres.
3. EAMCET 2013 Web Option Entry: Use Internet Explorer 8.0 and above with Screen Resolution 1024 by 768
Click here to Register for the EAMCET 2013 Web Option Entry in Internet Explorer Only
(candidates may note that the browsers give a certificate authentication warning!)
Candidates need to generate the password by entering the Registration Number printed on the Receipt of Certificate given after Certificate Verification. Date of birth shall be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format
After successful registration, candidates must log in.
4. EAMCET 2013 Choice Filling and Locking:
Click here to Log in using the Log in ID from the EAMCET 2013 Scratch Card and password generated above.
Candidates may enter as many choices as per their preferences.
They must remember to save their option from time to time
Candidates must lock their choices before the deadline
5. EAMCET 2013 Modification of Options and Freezing:
Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time.
After the deadline of the EAMCET 2013 Web Option Entry, candidates will be given one last chance to modify their locked and frozen options as per schedule given below.
5. EAMCET 2013 Seat Allotment:
The Final Allotments will be announced on September 17, 2013 after 6 pm
Candidates have to log in to download the EAMCET 2013 allotment order.
Students who are allotted seats will have to enter the following details to log in:
EAMCET 2013 ICR form number/Registration number
EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket number
Date of Birth
EAMCET 2013 Allotment order and Fee Payment/ Reporting to College:
The Allotment form has to be downloaded along with the bank challan
The Bank challan is also availale at the help line Centres
The prescribed fees have to be paid in the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank and the receipt collected for the payment
Students will have to report to the allotted college on the stipulated date in the allotment order
Note: Students who do not report on the stipulated date to the allotted college will result in cancellation of the seat
Tuition Fee Reimbursement: Candidates as mentioned below need not pay any amount through challan
For SC/ST candidates : Only if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum
For all other category candidates: Only if parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum.
EAMCET 2013 Extended Date Schedule for Certificate Verification:
EAMCET 2013 Ranks
August 31, 2013
1 to 50000
September 1, 2013
50001 to 100000
September 2, 2013
100001 to 150000
September 3, 2013
150001 to Last *
EAMCET 2013 Web Option Entry Dates:
EAMCET 2013 Ranks
EAMCET 2013 Web Option Entry Date
1 to 40000
September 3 & 4, 2013
40001 to 80000
September 5 & 6, 2013
80001 to 120000
September 7 & 8, 2013
120001 to 160000
September 9 & 10, 2013
160001 to LAST **
September 11 & 12, 2013
EAMCET 2013 Change of Frozen Option Schedule:
EAMCET 2014 Ranks
September 13, 2013
Ranks 1 to 100000
September 14, 2013
Ranks 100001 to Last **
For details on the EAMCET 2013 Change of Frozen Options Click here
**Students are advised to keep visiting this page for all the latest updates related to EAMCET 2013 Counselling Procedure.
Questions related to AP EAMCET
entrance exams new date in Andra Pradesh State
As you have tagged AP EAMCET entrance examination with the question, let me tell you that the AP EAMCET 2020 entrance exam was scheduled to be held between 27 July, 2020 to 31 July, 2020. But now, the exam has been postponed and is said to be conducted in the month of September, 2020. The dates are not confirmed currently. You can keep a check on the respective official website for updates.
Hope this helps.
I have made a spelling mistake in AP eamcet application form, i didnt give space in my fathers name , it is kadhar valli and wrote kadharvalli will it create a problem for me at counselling
I don't think there will be any significant problem with the wrong name and it happens with many student. You can easily get it corrected at the time of counselling before admissions during the document verification. Dont worry it won't impact your admissions.
what rank is need in ap EAMCET to get a free seat in gvpce cse branch
to get free seat in Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of engineering you need to get 70-80 marks in AP EAMCET Examination . With this marks you can get rank between 15,000 to 20,000 . With this rank you can get a free seat in this college with cse branch .
is there available any chance to join in klu Vijayawada through ap eamcet????
Yes, you can get a admission in KL University based on your AP Eamcet score. Exams for admission in KL University-
- For admission into B. Tech, Integrated B.Tech, and B.Arch courses the university conducts its on entrance examination.
- Candidates with a valid score in JEE MAIN or AP EAMCET are also eligible for admission.
For more info regarding admission process click on this link-https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/kleee/amp
HELLO! Chapter wise marks weightage for AP eamcet (2020) MPC
here are the chapter wise weightage
1. differential calculus - 3 percent questions
2. integral calculus - 3 percent questions
3. calculus - 6 percent questions
1. physical world - 1 percent questions
2. units and measurements - 2 percent questions
3. motion in a straight line - 3 percent questions
4. motion in a plane - 5 percent questions
5. laws of motion - 5 percent questions
6. work, energy and power - 6 percent questions
7. system of particles and rotational motion - 6 percent questions
8. oscillations - 4 percent questions
9. mechanical properties of soilds - 2 percent questions
10. mechanical properties of matter - 3 percent questions
11. thermal properties of matter - 3 percent questions
12. waves - 4 percent questions
13. kinetics theory- 2 percent questions
14. ray optics and optical instruments - 3 percent questions
15. waves optics - 3 percent questions
16. electric charges and fields - 3 percent questions
27. electrostatic potential and capacitance - 4 percent questions
28. current electricity - 4 percent questions
29. moving charges and magnetism - 2 percent questions
30. magnetism and matter - 2 percent questions
31. electromagnetism induction - 3 percent questions
32. alternating current - 3 percent questions
33. electromagnetic waves - 2 percent questions
34. dual nature of radiation and matter - 3 percent questions
35. atoms - 2 percent questions
36. semiconductor electronics - 3 percent questions
37. communication systems - 3 percent questions
for physical chemistry
1. mole concept - 1 percent questions
2. atomic structure and chemical bonding - 8 percent questions
3. measurements in chemistry - 1 percent questions
4. thermodynamics - 4 percent questions
5. gaseous and liquid states - 4 percent questions
6. surface chemistry - 1 percent questions
7. solid state - 3 percent questions
8. solutions - 7 percent questions
9. chemical kinetics - 3 percent questions
for inorganic chemistry
1. hydrocarbon - 4 percent questions
2. S block element - 2 percent questions
3. classification of elements and periodicity in properties - 5 percent questions
4. p block elements - 9 percent questions
5. metals and metallugy - 2 percent questions
6. f block elements - 2 percent questions
7. coordination compound - 1 percent question
for organic chemistry
1. basic concepts - 1 percent questions
2. aromatics compounds - 1 percent question
3. haloarenes - 2 percent questions
4. haloalkanes - 2 percent questions
5. alcohols - 2 percent questions
6. ethers - 1 percent questions
7. phenols - 1 percent questions
8. aldehydes and ketones - 2 percent questions
9. carbohydrate - 2 percent questions
10. carboxylic acids - 3 percent questions
11. amines - 1 percent questions
12. polymers - 3 percent questions
13. amino acids and polymers - 1 percent questions