DAIICT 2013 Application Form Procedure
DAIICT 2013 Application Form Procedure details the process of applying to the university in the prescribed manner. The procurement of the application form, application fees, mode of submission etc are dealt with by the DAIICT 2013 Application Form Procedure. Students must carefully go through the guidelines for the DAIICT 2013 Application Form Procedure to avoid mistakes. The DAIICT 2013 Application Form Procedure is listed out below for the ease of the students.
DAIICT 2013 Application Form Procedure: Applications can be obtained online, through select branches of the Axis Bank or through Post
- Click here to apply online.
- Application fees of Rs 1000 can be paid through Credit / Debit card
- While submitting the online application, students must keep the following on hand:
- A Soft copy of a passport size photograph (image of size should not be more than 50 kb).
- The candidate’s postal address and telephone numbers for communication
- JEE (Main) 2013 result.
Note: Students need NOT send the hard copy of the application form
2. Through select branches of Axis Bank:
- Obtain the application on cash payment of Rs 1100
- Click here for the list of Axis Bank branches
- The DA-IICT Application Form Number should be written on the top right corner of the photocopy of the JEE Main 2013 admit card which has to be sent along with the application form duly filled in.
- Send the filled in application form along with a copy of the JEE Main 2013 Score Card and Admit Card in the envelope provided with the application for this purpose
3. By Post:
- Send a DD for Rs 1200 in favour of “DA-IICT” and payable at Ahmedabad to the university to avail the application form through post
- Note: Name and postal address along with phone number must be mentioned on the reverse of the DD.
- Send the duly filled in application form with a copy of the JEE Main score card and Admit card.
- Note: The DA-IICT Application Form Number must be mentioned on the JEE Admit Card on the top right corner
Application forms must be set to:
UG Admissions 2013
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT)
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007, Gujarat, India.
Phone: (079) 30520000 Fax: (079) 30510610