CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling Procedure
CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling Procedure details the process for applying for counseling, document verification, allotment of seats and admissions. The CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling Procedure involves online registration for the various engineering courses. Students must note that only those students who have qualified in the exam can apply for the CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling Procedure. Students can register for the CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling Procedure below.
CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling Procedure:
- Students will not be sent individual call letters for the CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling.
- It is advisable for students to familiarize themselves with the CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling procedures to avoid making mistakes
- Only students who satisfy the specified eligibility criteria will be allowed provisional admissions.
Online Application, Allotment and Payment:
- CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling will be held for those students who have registered through the provided Online applications from May 25 to 31, 2013
- Students had to fill in their choice as per the given guidelines
- The Allotments of the seats have been completed into three phases. Click here to know the Allotment Status
- Students allotted seats in these rounds are required to pay the prescribed fees at SBI or State Bank of Travancore through Challans downloaded from the website.
- Only students who are allotted seats can download the fee challan using their Register No and Date of Birth.
- The Payment confirmation page should be printed by the candidates after 2 pm on the day after the payment is made. The Payment Confirmation page is to be furnished during document verification.
CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling & Admissions:
- CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling will be held in two phases as given in the schedule below
Phase 1 from June 24 to 26, 2013
Phase 2 from July 1 to 10, 2013
- Students will have to register themselves when they report for counseling.
- The Registration timings are from 9 am to 10 am. Only
Venue for CUSAT CAT 2013 Counseling: Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering, Cochin University Campus, Thrikkakara, Kochi – 682022
Documents required for verification: Students are required to submit the originals with two sets of attested photocopies of the specified documents as below:
- Four passport size Photographs
- E- Admit Card for CUSAT CAT 2013
- Confirmation Page for Registration
- Class X certificate & Marks Sheet
- CLass XII Certificate & Marks sheet
- Certificate for Kerallite Status.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended (in English only)
- Conduct/Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (in English only)
- Community Certificate and Annual family Income Certificate for ‘SEBC’ Kerala candidates for 2011-12 as specified
- Community certificate for KSC/KST candidates belonging to Kerala
- PH Certificate as specified if applicable
- Sports Eligibility Certificate and original certificates for Candidates under sports quota
CUSAT CAT 2013 Registration, Allotment and Counseling Schedule:
B.Tech Option Registration
May 25 to 31, 2013
Allotment –Trail version
May 29, 2013
Seat Allotment Round 1
June 3, 2013
Payment of fees
June 4 to 7, 2013
Seat Allotment Round 2
June 10, 2013
Payment of fees
June 11 to 14, 2013
Seat Allotment Round 3
June 17, 2013
Payment of fees
June 18 to 21, 2013
Admissions Phase 1 (Counseling)
(for students who have remitted fees)
June 24, 2013 for PSRF, SHPF, INST, CE-SOE, ME-SOE
June 25, 2013 for SOE – CS, IT, SF, EC, EE, Marine Engg
June 26, 2013 CUCEK – All Branches
Admissions Phase II (Real Time Counseling)
June 1, 2013 for General Rank from 1 to 5000
June 2, 2013 for General Rank from 5001 to 8000
June 5, 2013 for General Rank from 8001 to 11000
June 9, 2013 for Reservation Category Gen Rank from 11001 to 18000
June 10, 2013 for Reservation Category Gen Rank from 18001 to 28000 KSC/KST
Questions related to CUSAT CAT
how will i get admission in cusat cse as cusat cat is cancell
The admissions are conducted on the basis of online Common Admission Test ( CUSAT CAT) or online Lateral Entry Test (LET) or Departmental Admission Test ( CUSAT DAT), by the University. The university also accepts GATE and MAT/CAT scores for admissions in Mtech and MBA courses.
Is it tough to get into CSE branch in Rajagiri School of Engineering, Kerala?
I will mention the closing ranks in KEAM of all the branches in Rajagiri College of Engineering, Kochi for general caste candidates-
- B.Tech CSE- 3545
- B.Tech ECE- 8508
- B.Tech IT- 10588
- B.Tech MECHANICAL- 9700
- B.Tech EEE- 8700
- B.Tech CIVIL- 9700
- B.Tech Instrumentation and applied electronics- 22000
So, accordingly you can prepare for the exam and remember nothing is tough if you have a strong will.
how will i get admission in cusat 2020 as cusat cat is cancelled
Hello Aspirant, don't worry and stay relaxed.
As of now, the university has only announced cancellation of the CUSAT CAT 2020 2020 entrance exam, however, has not notified any other way in which it would be screening candidates for admission to various programmes offered by it. The official notice released by CUSAT CAT 2020 reads that “Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 scheduled on 27th and 28th of July 2020 is cancelled. Further notification on the matter will be issued later.” Therefore, prospective students can candidates will now have to wait for next announced, in which the university will specify the mode and method of admissions for the various courses offered by it.
Hope this information would be helpful for you.
All the best.
where can i get cusat previous year question papers
You can download CUSAT previous year question papers by visiting our page the link for the same is given below
These papers will help you to understand the types of questions which are asked in exam, you will understand the important topics which are covered in the exam by practising them so that you can accordingly prepare for the exam , you will also get to know your preparation level .
Best of luck for your examination.
previous year question are repeated in cusat cat??
Yes even if not exactly the same then too similar type of questions are surely repeated in state and national level competitive entrance examinations. Therefore, everyone usually says to solve previous 10-15 years of paper of a particular entrance exam so that you get a better idea and also understand the pattern and type of questions being asked and also are exposed to different types of questions.
Refer to the website below for more details..
A link to previous year question papers - https://engineering.careers360.com/tags/cusat-cat-previous-year-question-papers A link to sample papers of the exam - https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/cusat-cat-sample-papers
Best wishes Thank you.