Your browser does not support iframes.
COMEDK UGET FAQs 2018 – You may be thinking to apply for COMEDK UGET 2018, however, something might be pulling you back every now and then. This something can be your doubt about how to fill the application form or whether you meet the eligibility criteria for appearing in the entrance examination. You may also be in a dilemma if you would be able to crack the test or not. Several such questions/ queries may be preventing you to just give it a try. Therefore, Careers360 has made an effort to collate all the possible questions and answered them in this article so that you can find solution to all your queries at one place. So, do not just hold yourself. COMEDK UGET 2018 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) is a storehouse which carries answers to all sorts of questions and queries you may have about COMEDK UGET. Go through COMEDK UGET 2018 FAQs and unleash yourself from the shackles of ifs and buts.Latest - COMEDK UGET 2018 Counselling commences from July 16.
Latest: [Know your admission chances in Engineering, Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka based on your COMEDK Rank] - COMEDK UGET 2019 College Predictor
Q. When will the application form for COMEDK UGET 2018 be available?
Ans: COMEDK UGET 2018 application from was available now from January 16, 2018 onwards. The last date of application submission was April 20.
Q. Are the dates different for COMEDK UGET 2018 online and offline applications?
Know your admission chances in Engineering, Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka based on Rank
Ans: There was no offline application form for COMEDK UGET 2018. The application form was available in online mode from January 16 onwards.
Q. What is the last date to register for COMEDK UGET 2018?
Ans: The last date to register for COMEDK UGET 2018 was April 20, 2018.
Q. What is the date for COMEDK UGET 2018 exam?
Ans: COMEDK UGET 2018 was conducted on May 13.
Q. I made mistakes in my COMEDK UGET 2018 application form. Will there be correction facility for the application form of COMEDK UGET 2018?
Ans: COMEDK UGET 2018 application form must be filled in very carefully and all the information must be correct, as COMEDK does not provide any facility for application correction. However, before fee payment and final submission of the application form, you could change the application details and make corrections.
Q. When is the slot booking for COMEDK UGET 2018?
Ans: The slot booking was available in February tentatively.
Q. When can we download the admit card of COMEDK UGET 2018?
Ans: the admit card of COMEDK UGET 2018 was available for download from May 4 to May 12, 2018.
Q. When will the COMEDK UGET result 2018 be announced?
Ans: The result of COMEDK UGET 2018 was announced on May 28, 2018.
Q. When will COMEDK UGET counselling 2018 begin?
Ans: The counselling of COMEDK UGET 2018 is being held from July 16 to 21 in offline mode.
COMEDK UGET Result 2020 - The authorities will release the result of COMEDK UGET 2020 tentatively...
COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2020 - Candidates who are preparing for COMEDK UGET can download and pr...
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 - The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be released tentatively in ...
COMEDK UGET Exam Centres 2020 - Check the complete list of the exam centres of COMEDK UGET 2020 h...
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2020 - Candidates can check the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2020 to know...
How to apply for COMEDK UGET , here is you answer to apply for the COMEDK UGET you have to fill the application form for the exam. if you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria only then you can fill the form for the examination.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form
1. Registration :- Candidates must register using their name, date of birth , email id and mobile number. An OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number. After the registration is complete, a User ID and password will be generated for all applicants which would be intimated through email and SMS.
2. Filling the COMEDK UGET Application Form :- After the registration is complete, candidates have to login to start filling the application form. Candidate are required to fill the personal details, academic details, and communication details. Candidates also have to mention their Unique photo id proof number, PAN number , Aadhar card number.
3. Upload documents :- Upload all the necessary documents such as photograph, signature etc.
4. Test center selection :- Applicants must select the 3 test centers according to their order of preference.
5. Application fee payment :- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates must pay the application fee in an online mode through the net banking or debit or credit card.
6. Submission of the application form :- After payment the candidates must confirm and submit the application form.
1. Andaman & Nicobar :- Port Blair
2. Andhra Pradesh :- Chittoor, Guntur , Kakinada , Kurnool , Nellore , Rajahmundry , Ananthpur , Tirupathi , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam
3. Arunachal Pradesh :- Itanagar
4. Assam :-Guwahati , Jorhat
5. Bihar :- Arrah , Aurangabad , Bhagalpur , Bihar Sharif , Darbhanga , Gaya , Hajipur , Muzaffarpur ,Patna , Purnea , Samastipur , Siwan , Chapra
for more information about the COMEDK UGET you can check out the following link
Hope this answer is beneficial to you
UNI GAUGE is an entrance exam for admission in various engineering course in undergraduate level across India. There are 14 medical Colleges, 24 dental colleges and 150+ unaided colleges which gives admission. The fee structure depends on each college. The admission is based on COMED-K for admission in engineering. You can see the list of colleges under UNI-GAUGE by clicking the link below
You are eligible for all the exams you have listed except that for JEE Advaned. Because a student during Class 12th or one year dropper can appear for this exam.Two year droppers can't attempt this exam (JEE Advanced).
For any further doubts, Kindly let me know through comment section.
Your COMEDK UGET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile