Your browser does not support iframes.
COMEDK UGET Answer Key, Result & Cutoff FAQs 2018 – Struggling to find answers to some queries/ doubts about the answer key, result and cutoff of COMEDK UGET 2018? Do not worry, Careers360 has complied COMEDK UGET 2018 Answer Key, Result & Cutoff FAQs at one place for you. You have a query, we have an answer. The article below carries answers to all possible frequently asked questions (FAQs) of COMEDK UGET 2018 related to answer key, result and cutoff. Go to the section below for which you are doubtful and find answers to your doubts in that particular section. Read through the article.Latest - COMEDK UGET 2018 Final Answer Key Released!
Latest: [Know your admission chances in Engineering, Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka based on your COMEDK Rank] - COMEDK UGET 2019 College Predictor
Q. When will the official COMEDK UGET answer Keys be released?
Ans: The final answer key of COMEDK UGET 2018 has been made available from May 25, while the provisional answer key was released on May 17, 2018. You could also challenge or raise objections against the provisional answer key from May 17 to May 21.
Know your admission chances in Engineering, Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka based on Rank
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to COMEDK UGET 2018 Result & Rank Card
Q. The score of COMEDK UGET 2018 is known when the exam ends. Will I know whether I will get admissions?
Ans: That you will get to know with the announcement of COMEDK UGET 2018 result and rank list. The rank list of COMEDK UGET 2018 will include the list of candidates who will be eligible for admissions by participating in the counselling and seat allotment procedure.
Q. What details will be mentioned in COMEDK UGET result?
Ans: The result of COMEDK UGET will reflect the following details,
Name of the candidate
Registration/ Application Number of the candidateCareers360 has complied COMEDK UGET 2018 Answer Key, Result & Cutoff FAQs at one place for you. You have a query, we have an answer. The article below carries answers to all possible frequently asked questions (FAQs)
COMEDK UGET 2018 Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
Candidate’s contact details
Date of Birth and Category
Stream chosen and appeared for
Unique photo ID proof details of candidate
Test Score and Rank in COMEDK UGET
Q. Is the result required or rank card for COMEDK UGET counselling?
Ans: During the counselling, you need COMEDK UGET 2018 Rank Card.
Q. How is the COMEDK UGET rank decided when two students get the same marks?
Ans: In such a case, tie-breaker or Inter Se Merit will be applied to give ranks to the candidates. This means that the ranks to two such candidates will be given in the following order:
1. Candidate with the minimum number of errors in Physics, Mathematics and then Chemistry will be given higher rank.
2. Then the total combined marks obtained in Physics and Mathematics in COMEDK UGET 2018 exam.
3. Then secured scores in Mathematics section.
Finally, if the tie is still not broken then the candidate who is older in age will be allotted a higher rank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) related to COMEDK UGET 2018 Cut Off Marks and Ranks
Q. What are the qualifying marks for COMEDK UGET 2018?
Ans: The qualifying marks for COMEDK UGET 2018 are not released. However, whether you have qualified in the examination or not, will be known only through the rank list of COMEDK UGET 2018. COMEDK UGET rank list 2018 will carry the list of candidates who qualify for participating in counselling and seat allotment.
Q. What is the cutoff for the different participating institutes/branches of COMEDK UGET 2018?
Ans: Click Here to check COMEDK UGET 2018 cutoff.
COMED UGET 2018 FAQs related links
COMEDK UGET FAQs
COMEDK UGET Eligibility FAQs
COMEDK UGET Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
COMEDK UGET Application/Admit Card FAQs
COMEDK UGET Preparation & Sample Papers FAQs
COMEDK UGET Counselling FAQs
COMEDK UGET Result 2020 - The authorities will release the result of COMEDK UGET 2020 tentatively...
COMEDK UGET Sample Papers 2020 - Candidates who are preparing for COMEDK UGET can download and pr...
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 - The admit card of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be released tentatively in ...
COMEDK UGET Exam Centres 2020 - Check the complete list of the exam centres of COMEDK UGET 2020 h...
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2020 - Candidates can check the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2020 to know...
COMEDK UGET is a state-level exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses at around 190 engineering colleges in the state of Karnataka. Around 20,000 seats are offered through COMEDK UGET, with the number of applicants standing at more than 72 thousand. The exam is open to all candidates of Indian nationalit
COMEDK UGET 2020 will be held on May 10 as a Computer-based test (CBT) in English language only. COMEDK 2020 application form will be available in Janaury 2020. COMEDK 2020 admit card will be available to registered candidates for download tentatively in the last week of April. Before filling the COMEDK 2020 application form, candidates needed to verify their eligibility, as otherwise they will not be considered for admission.
For more information about the exam you can check here
I Hope It Helps
Best of Luck !
How to apply for COMEDK UGET , here is you answer to apply for the COMEDK UGET you have to fill the application form for the exam. if you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria only then you can fill the form for the examination.
Steps to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form
1. Registration :- Candidates must register using their name, date of birth , email id and mobile number. An OTP would be sent on the registered mobile number. After the registration is complete, a User ID and password will be generated for all applicants which would be intimated through email and SMS.
2. Filling the COMEDK UGET Application Form :- After the registration is complete, candidates have to login to start filling the application form. Candidate are required to fill the personal details, academic details, and communication details. Candidates also have to mention their Unique photo id proof number, PAN number , Aadhar card number.
3. Upload documents :- Upload all the necessary documents such as photograph, signature etc.
4. Test center selection :- Applicants must select the 3 test centers according to their order of preference.
5. Application fee payment :- After successfully submitting the application form, candidates must pay the application fee in an online mode through the net banking or debit or credit card.
6. Submission of the application form :- After payment the candidates must confirm and submit the application form.
1. Andaman & Nicobar :- Port Blair
2. Andhra Pradesh :- Chittoor, Guntur , Kakinada , Kurnool , Nellore , Rajahmundry , Ananthpur , Tirupathi , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam
3. Arunachal Pradesh :- Itanagar
4. Assam :-Guwahati , Jorhat
5. Bihar :- Arrah , Aurangabad , Bhagalpur , Bihar Sharif , Darbhanga , Gaya , Hajipur , Muzaffarpur ,Patna , Purnea , Samastipur , Siwan , Chapra
for more information about the COMEDK UGET you can check out the following link
Hope this answer is beneficial to you
UNI GAUGE is an entrance exam for admission in various engineering course in undergraduate level across India. There are 14 medical Colleges, 24 dental colleges and 150+ unaided colleges which gives admission. The fee structure depends on each college. The admission is based on COMED-K for admission in engineering. You can see the list of colleges under UNI-GAUGE by clicking the link below
Your COMEDK UGET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile