COMEDK UGET 2013 Application Form Procedure
With more than 150 engineering colleges in Karnataka taking the scores of the COMEDK UGET 2013 into consideration, the exam is highly sought out one. The COMEDK UGET 2013 application forms are online only. The students have to verify the eligibility before they apply for the exam. Application forms after submission have to be reprinted to be sent to the COMEDK authorities along with requisite documents. The COMEDK UGET 2013 will be held on May 12, 2013. The application forms have to be submitted online by April 15, 2013
COMEDK UGET 2013 Application Procedure:
COMEDK UGET 2013 Application fees:
- For aspirants attempting 3 subjects: Rs 1200 (PCB or PCM)
- For aspirants attempting 4 subjects: Rs.1500 (PCMB)
- B.Arch students will have to send a separate application and pay Rs 700 as application fees
COMEDK UGET 2013 Application fees Payment: Through Demand Draft (drawn from the nationalized banks in favour of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore)
Note: The COMEDK UGET 2013 Application No, Name, Address must be mentioned on the reverse of the DD
COMEDK UGET 2013 Application Procedure: Click here to apply online
- Submit the online application
- Print the filled in online application form
- Affix a recent (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph only in the specified space on the printed copy of the online application form
- The parents signature has to be at the designated place in the printout
- Candidate must sign at the specified place and put the left forfinger impression in the designated place
- Send the the DD and requiste documents along with the application form to Executive Secretary - COMEDK, # 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560055, Karnataka.
- Ensure the banker’s signature on the Demand Draft before sending it to COMEDK.
- Make a note of the 6 digits application number for future reference.
- Make sure to use only identical photographs for COMEDK UGET 2013
- Before printing the Online Application Form and Online Date of Birth Certificate / Identity proof (COMEDK and Candidate Copy), check all the details carefully
- Photographs should NOT be stapled or pinned to the application form or Date of Birth certificate.
- Since no attestation is required, DONOT sign on the photograph.
- Candidates sending multiple applications will be diaqualified.
- The Red List featured on the website contains names of students who need to contact COMEDK Office (080-41132810) for clarifications/rectifications in their application forms
- Send the applications forms by Speed post or courier. Hand delivery is not allowed
Checklist before sending the application form:.
- Printed Online Application Form
- A Photocopy of Class 10 Marks sheet or School Leaving Certificate to show the candidate’s Date of Birth
- Any other certificate like SC/ST/OBC etc if applicableDate of Birth Certificate / Identity proof from the website after being signed by the candidate.
Certificates to be furnished by SC/ST/OBC/Minority Candidates:
- For SC / ST: Caste Certificate has to be issued by competent authority (not below the rank of a Tahsildar)
- For OBC bellonging to Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB: Certificate issued by Tahsildar or higher revenue jurisdictional authority
- For MINORITY: For Religious (Christian) of All India / Linguistic (Tulu/Telugu/Konkani) of Karnataka minority candidates - certificate as per Annexure – 4 (available in the website).
Note: Candidates who donot produce the appropriate supporting documents are liable to be considered as General Merit Candidates.
About COMEDK UGET 2013: COMEDK UGET is an entrance exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka to give admission to various fields of engineering to the eligible candidates
Questions related to COMEDK UGET
what is the syllabus for Comedk 2020?
here is the syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2020
1. thermal and chemical effects and current
2. heat and thermodynamics
4. motion in two and three dimensions
6. motion in one dimension
1. nuclear chemistry
2. chemical reactions and chemical kinetics
4. coordination chemistry
6. chemistry in action
7. environmental chemistry
1. differential calculus
3. matrices and determinants
4. vector algebra
5. differential equations
6. three dimensional geometry
for more information kindly go through the link
btech in biotechnology at any autonomous college comedk eligibility
The eligibility criteria to get admission in COMDEK UGET 2020 in Biotechnology engineering is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects with an optional subject from Biology or Biotechnology or Chemistry or Electronics or Computer Science.
Hope this helps, all the best.
what will be the fees for top 4 colleges in Bangalore if i get through comedk for computer science branch
Here is Top Colleges and there Fees structure for Computer Science Stream in Bangalore
- Alliance University - 2 Lac
- christ university - 1.9 Lac
- REVA University - 2.5 Lac
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering - 1.5 lac
To get more information about colleges and there fees structure check link given below
Hope this Helps!!
All the Best!!
important chapters for comedk exam
i would first like to provide you with the syllabus of COMEDK exam-
you can refer to the following link-
also, we can not make an assumption as to which chapters will be the most important ones for this exam.
one thing that should be noted is that, in exams like these most of the questions are the basic questions , which most of the students leave or skip during preparation thinking that -'this is too easy, this won't be asked'
pay attention on every small and basic concept in each of the subject and try to solve mock test papers for the exam, it will surely help you and you will get an idea about the exam pattern.
hope that helps
All the best
1st pu and 2nd pu syllabus are equal weightage in comedk or not
The syllabus includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of both 1st PUC and 2nd PUC.
But, focus more on 12th class syllabus because more weightage is given to 2nd PUC.
You can expect around 56% questions from 2nd PUC and 44% questions from 1st PUC.
Click on this link to see the detailed syllabus of Comed K-