CEED Admit Card 2018 – IIT Bombay will issue CEED 2018 admit card online from December 25, 2017 till January 20, 2018. The admit card of CEED 2018 will only be available for those candidates who have successfully registered and submitted their application form for the entrance test within the time frame. In order to download CEED admit card 2018, candidates have to enter their registered email ID and password. The last date for rectification of discrepancies in the CEED admit card is January 5, 2018. It must be noted that the hall ticket/ admit card of CEED 2018 is an important document and no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall and take the test without possessing a valid hall ticket. After downloading CEED 2018 admit card, the candidates must take more than 1 coloured printout of it and keep it safe. On the day of the exam, do not forget to carry the admit card with you. Check complete procedure of downloading the admit card of CEED below.
Important Dates related to CEED Admit Card 2018
Availability of online admit card
December 25, 2017- January 20, 2018
Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the
January 5, 2018
CEED 2018 exam date
January 20, 2018
Declaration of CEED result
March 5, 2018
How to download CEED 2018 Admit card
- Click on the admit card/ hall ticket link (The link will be activated soon)
- Enter your registered email ID and password
- Click on login button after entering required details
- Your CEED admit card 2018 will be at your display
- Check and ensure that all the details on your admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars reflecting on the admit card, get in touch with the examination/admission authorities immediately with the proof to prove change in details.
- Download CEED 2018 admit card/ hall ticket
- Take colour printout of the same and carry it with you on the day of the exam.
Advisory: It is always better to take more than 1 printouts, as there is always a possibility of missing or misplacing the admit card.
What to carry to the exam hall along with CEED Admit Card 2018?
Candidates are also required to carry some Identity Proofs along with the admit card. The list of IDs to be carried to the exam hall is given below,
Identity Card issued by the institute last attended
In case of discrepancy in CEED Admit Card 2018, how to get corrections made?
If candidates find any incorrect particulars reflecting on their CEED 2018 admit card/hall ticket, then they must get them corrected by January 5, 2018. For the rectification, they must contact the examination authorities at the following address with the proof of the corrections to be made.
JEE (Advanced)-UCEED-CEED 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Phone: +91 22 2576 9093
E-Mail: [email protected]
CEED 2018 will be conducted by IIT Bombay on January 20, 2018 in English language. The paper will have 2 parts – Part A and Part B and will be conducted for 3 hours. 1 hour is allotted to part A, while for part B the candidates have 2 hours.