BCECE 2015 Application Form is now available from February 5 to 25, 2015. The last date for filling online application form by registered candidates is March 4, 2015. They must pay the application fees through bank challan / Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card. The hard copy of the BCECE 2015 Online Application Form must be sent to the BCECE office along with the specified enclosures. Aspirants can check the details of BCECE 2015 Application Form Procedure given below and apply online.
Latest: Portal for correction in BCECE 2015 Application Form will open from March 5 to 15, 2015. Also, candidates will be able to alter their submitted course group and category from March 9 to 20, 2015.
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG 2015 Engineering Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
BCECE 2015 Application Fees: Rs 660 (Rs 330 for SC, ST) plus bank charges as applicable
BCECE 2015 Application Fees can be paid via: in cash at any branch of Canara Bank using the Canara Challan downloaded from the BCECE website
Candidates must keep the following ready:
Scanned copies of their passport size photo, signature in Hindi and English.
Candidates have to scan their signature in Hindi and English with a black ink pen on a white paper.
- Signature should NOT be in CAPITAL Letters.
The scanned signatures should be in jpg, jpeg, png, gif format
Size- Passport size (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm)
Black & white / colored, high contrast
Clicked not before January 1, 2015
BCECE 2015 Application Form Procedure is as follows:
Step A: Online Registration (Filling Part A of the BCECE 2015 Application Form)
Candidates have to register online to fill in Part A of the BCECE 2015 Application Form.
After filling in the particulars of the BCECE 2015 Application Form Part A and submitting it, a unique BCECE 2015 Registration No and Password is generated, which will be sent to candidates' registered mobile number and email id.
Candidates can log in to the BCECE 2015 Application Portal using the BCECE 2015 Registration No. as the User Name.
Candidates can apply below on this page.
Step B: Payment of BCECE 2015 Exam Fee:
Candidates can pay the application fee of BCECE 2015 via any of the following explained two methods:
- Payment via bank Challan- Candidates shall click on “Print Challan”. They will get three copies of bank challan on the computer screen and they shall download these. These three copies of bank challan belong to bank, BCECE board and candidate respectively. Using these, candidates shall deposit BCECE 2015 exam fee at any branch of Canara Bank. After the payment of fees, candidates will receive “paid challan” copy of BCECE board and candidate from the bank. Candidates shall note down the Transaction ID / Journal No. mentioned on the paid challan. They have to pay an additional fee of Rs.50.
Online Payment- Candidates shall click on “Online Payment”. They can make payment via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any of the banks listed on the screen. They shall pay transaction processing charge and service tax along with the examination fee.
Step C: Entering Personal Information:
- After successfully submitting the BCECE 2015 Exam Fee, Candidates shall click on “Fill the Personal Information” and enter all the details as mentioned on the computer screen correctly. They shall upload the scanned images of their high contrast passport size photograph and signature in Hindi & English on the space provided on BCECE 2015 Application Form.
- If you have paid the exam fee via bank challan, then you need to upload the Paid Bank Challan’s board copy as well on the space provided.
- After filling all the details correctly, candidates shall click on “Submit” button.
Step D: Entering Educational Information:
Candidates shall click on “Fill the Educational Information” and enter their educational qualifications. After filling the educational information, click on submit button.
Important: Before submitting Stepwise Online Application Form, candidates shall ensure that all the entries filled by them are correct. Changes can only be made before submitting the application form. After getting satisfied with the information entered by you, read the declaration and submit the application.
Candidates must download and print the copy of the BCECE 2015 Online application Form (part A and B) after submission. They shall keep one copy safe with themselves and send the other copy to the below mentioned address.
The envelope must be sent by Registered Post or Speed Post only to-
Controller of Examination,
B.C.E.C.E. Board, I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, P.O.- B.V.College,
Patna - 800014
Dispatch of BCECE 2015 Application Forms, Enclosures and Paid Challan by Registered Post / Speed Post:
Hard copy of online filled application forms (Part A and Part B) shall be filled as per following explained method-
- Candidates must affix passport size photo in the printout of the BCECE 2015 Online application Form in the specified space.
- Candidates must use identical colour photos as the one uploaded in the Online BCECE 2015 Application Form.
- Candidates must also sign in Hindi and English at the designated places in the printout of the BCECE 2015 Online Application (signature should be same as the one uploaded). Use of capital letters in the signature done in English is not allowed.
- They must give the declaration given in the printout of the Part B of the BCECE 2015 Online Application form in their own handwriting and NOT in capital letters.
- They must attach the Board's Copy of the Canara Bank Challan (paid and stamped by the bank).
- The enclosures (photocopies only) specified must also be attached to the Printout of the BCECE 2015 Online Application Form.
- The Printout of the BCECE 2015 Online Application Form along with the Bank Challan and specified enclosures must be sent in a yellow envelope of size 17 cm x 30 cm.
- Candidates must super scribe the envelope with "Application for BCECE - 2015". They must also mention the Group - PCM on the envelope.
Fill BCECE 2015 Application Form below:
BCECE 2015 Online Application
February 5 (10 am) to February 25 (5 pm)
Last date for payment of Application Fees via bank challan
February 28, 2015
Last date for filling online application form by registered candidates
March 4, 2015
BCECE 2015 Application Correction window
March 5 to 15, 2015
Change in submitted course group and category
March 9 to 20, 2015
Last date of receipt of confirmation page and enclosures via registered/speed post
March 25, 2015
BCECE 2014 Analysis of First Stage Exam Must Read: