AIMT BTech admissions 2021 Started - Apply Online at aimt.edu.in
AIMT BTech admissions 2021: Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT) has started BTech 2021 admissions. Students seeking BTech admission at AIMT can now fill the application form in online mode. The AIMT BTech application form is available on the official website - aimt.edu.in. 85% of the total BTech seats available at AIMT will be offered through UPSEE counselling and academic background, while the remaining 15 % will be offered through valid score in JEE/UPSEE/ qualifying exam and academic background. Read the complete article to know more about AIMT BTech admission 2021.
AIMT BTech Admission Dates 2021
Last Date to Apply/Register
To be announced
Last Date of Application
To be announced
AIMT BTech Admission 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for admission into BTech courses offered by AIMT, students are required to meet certain conditions and requirements. Only those candidates who fulfill criteria will be offered admissions.
Through UPSEE Counselling – Students should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST students) from a recognized board.
AIMT BTech Admission 2021 - Application process
The authorities have started accepting applications for BTech admission 2021 in online mode. Candidates can fill and submit the application form in online mode. While filling out the application form, students will be required to submit various details such as personal information, contact details, academic details and much more. Students are also required to upload necessary documents as per the specifications.
AIMT BTech Admission 2021 - Selection process
85% of seats are filled directly through UPSEE counselling and academic background
15% of seats are filled through academic background and valid score in JEE/UPSEE/ Qualifying exam
Programmes Offered & Fees:
About Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology
Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT) is a private engineering and management college in (Mohanlalganj) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh and is affiliated to AKTU and BTE and Approved by AICTE. The Lucknow campus is spread over 200 acres and is located near NH-56B, surrounded by lush green fields and enhanced by a beautiful lake. Ambalika center of excellence has become the most dominating center delivering high-end technical skills to our engineers to make them highly employable. AIMT, Lucknow is imparting training and joint certification programs of innovative technologies in collaboration with the Industry giants such as Microsoft, KUKA Robotics, Siemens, Ace Micromatics, MTab, Master CAM etc.
Ambalika Institute of Management & Technology
Maurawan Road, Mohanlalganj,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh- 226301
Questions related to Ambalika Institute of Management and Technology, Lucknow
sir, Please suggest best college for cse branch #) IIMT GREATER NOIDA #) ABESIT GHAZIABAD #) IILM ACADEMY OF HIGHER LEARNING #) ITS ENGINEERING COLLEGE NOIDA #) AMBALIKA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, LUCKNOW #) Greater Noida institute of technology
As per your options IIMT Greater Noida is best among all the other colleges you have mentioned in every aspect, specially in terms of placement of view for CSE.
hope it helps!
How much fee charged for admission in MBA 1st year
You can refer given link- http://www.aimt.edu.in/admissions/fee-structure/
With the help of this link, you will be able to know about the fee structure. Also, if you still have any doubt, would suggest you to contact the admission authorities directly. Mentioned below the contact details for your reference:
Ambalika building, Subhash Marg,
(Near Sudarshan Cinema),Charbagh,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Cell :+91 9651828006, 9651828007
Fax :+91 522 2462665, 3996202